Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Zoro himself folds when Hiyori makes her case. He admits that all he fought was a Zombie of Ryuma and Hiyori made a case that Shusui belongs more to Wano than to Zoro.

I mean, Zoro isnt that much of an unreasonable guy. Just because he didn't listen to Gyukimaru who stole the sword and tried to kill him doesn't mean he literally can never come to his senses when a very good case is made.
The Zombie thing can be debated. While the manga claimed the personality comes from the shadows, it is obvious Zombie Ryuuma was very different to Brook, meaning Ryuuma´s personality and the memories in his body still stayed in him.
And this Ryuuma deemed Zoro as worthy successor of the sword, so yeah it´s a bit iffy to let it go like that.

ironic mate

"every plot and ass pull = luffy's fights"
"Luffy is his shit plot tier Zoro and Sanji will solo Commanders and defeat them way faster than him"
"Monkey D Luffy and fights lots of unfinished clashes Big mom and Fujitora hype tool Sanji and Jack too much credit for faggots like Kata , Doffy , Kid and Law CoC"
Monkey fans are the worst eh

Last edited by a moderator:
The Zombie thing can be debated. While the manga claimed the personality comes from the shadows, it is obvious Zombie Ryuuma was very different to Brook, meaning Ryuuma´s personality and the memories in his body still stayed in him.
And this Ryuuma deemed Zoro as worthy successor of the sword, so yeah it´s a bit iffy to let it go like that.
I'm not talking about the mechanics of how zombies work

I'm talking about what Zoro thinks. Zoro himself says it's not the real Ryuma. That's the statement that he thinks to himself that invalidates himself from being more worthy of the sword than the rest of Wano.

To Zoro Hiyori made a point and even offered a replacement and that's all there is to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.