Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oda is totally right in portray Sanji as inferior to Luffy and Zoro,because he always was. How the hell someone that thought was better Zoro give up against Mihawk,can be equal to them? Totto Land Arc confirmed Sanji's weak will,as he easily submitted to Big Mom Pirates. Looks at Zoro's performances of past and present,and Sanji's current performance. With today's spoilers,Kanjuro is already the eight character to get the best over Sanji in New World.
Zoro really deserve be in Luffy's league. Chopper too,because he had the introduction and development needed until his promise before Time-Skip.
The scaling is:
Kaido~Linlin~Gion~Sakazuki~Borsalino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy~Zoro~Jack~Chopper~Kyros~Crocodile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoothie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Amande~Cracker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gear 3 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Luffy~Base Doflamingo~Yuen~Oven~Vergo~Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji

This looks like a Sanji wank post.:chopoff: Are you sure you are not overestimating Sanji a bit here??? :sanmoji::yasu:

You should just laugh at that post, dude still can't get over the fact chopper got overpowered by a bunch of trees, taken hostage by a bunch of no named fodders from Capone's crew, one shotted by non serious G3 luffy, neg diffed by perospero in a 2v1 with brook.
I don't know why his anger is directed toward sanji though.
Nah, it's fine bro, people have their own reason to bash one another to favor their own favorite. Always happening man:feelscryingman::feelscryingman:

Oda is totally right in portray Sanji as inferior to Luffy and Zoro,because he always was. How the hell someone that thought was better Zoro give up against Mihawk,can be equal to them? Totto Land Arc confirmed Sanji's weak will,as he easily submitted to Big Mom Pirates. Looks at Zoro's performances of past and present,and Sanji's current performance. With today's spoilers,Kanjuro is already the eight character to get the best over Sanji in New World.
Zoro really deserve be in Luffy's league. Chopper too,because he had the introduction and development needed until his promise before Time-Skip.
The scaling is:
Kaido~Linlin~Gion~Sakazuki~Borsalino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy~Zoro~Jack~Chopper~Kyros~Crocodile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoothie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Amande~Cracker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gear 3 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Luffy~Base Doflamingo~Yuen~Oven~Vergo~Drake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji
I am not a sanji fangirl, hell, he ain't even my top 5. I have an unnatural bias towards zoro, but this is too much. He needs to get his moments to shine cause the man is a part of the monster trio. He will be the second commander of luffy, the pirate king. Let him get a cool moment.

I am not a sanji fangirl, hell, he ain't even my top 5. I have an unnatural bias towards zoro, but this is too much. He needs to get his moments to shine cause the man is a part of the monster trio. He will be the second commander of luffy, the pirate king. Let him get a cool moment.

As long as you're a Boa fangirl then I don't care if you hate Sanji or Zoro tbh :pepedoffy:

M

MD Zolo

Oda gave Zoro and Sanji fans a perfect character to unite and pour all that vitriol on - Jinbei.

The scaling is:
The post was funny as it is....but the Gion ~ Akainu took me outt

No! She is inhumanly naive.

Screaming "Tatakai o yamate kudasai" for a billion times is not a human response.

But I like her will and determination. Honestly, she IS a Straw hat material, unlike Jinbei.
She's a bit too naive, but surprisingly, I didn't dislike her even once. I liked her a lot compared to equally naive princesses in one piece, *cough* rebecca, shirahoshi. She is a great character.

Status
Not open for further replies.