Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when:
Zoro fans trolling Sanji fans
Luffy fans trolling Sanji fans
Jimbei fans trolling Sanji fans
Other fanbases trolling Sanji fans
Even some of Sanji fans trolling their fellow Sanji fans

But somehow, the only one who gets blamed and called names are always the Zoro fanbases.

It's bloody ridiculous... :laughmoji:

That moment when:
Zoro fans trolling Sanji fans
Luffy fans trolling Sanji fans
Jimbei fans trolling Sanji fans
Other fanbases trolling Sanji fans
Even some of Sanji fans trolling their fellow Sanji fans

But somehow, the only one who gets blamed and called names are always the Zoro fanbases.

It's bloody ridiculous... :laughmoji:
Same shit different day, and it repeats

Not really as they still different especially durability and stamina have to offer as Zoro tied while Luffy won that even his opponent acknowledge that.
I don't see anyway Killer could claim this as a draw or Victory as soon as Zoro stole his Scythe he one shotted him. I'm guessing by the stomach nosies Zoro makes when he collapses it was the poisoned animals he ate coming back to haunt him lol.

I don't see anyway Killer could claim this as a draw or Victory as soon as Zoro stole his Scythe he one shotted him. I'm guessing by the stomach nosies Zoro makes when he collapses it was the poisoned animals he ate coming back to haunt him lol.
Though Zoro fainted easily from getting stab while Luffy who got worse injury kept fighting for hours before defeating Kakakuri. If Zoro wasn't to go out in under minute fight, we can see it more like that, but for him to faint especially from shoulder wound is kinda lackluster when we all used to think he was more durable than that. No poison nor hunger problems. He never had them before, doesn't make sense he has now.

You r talking aganist someone who is waiting acknowledgement from unconscious person. Dont waste ur time

Status
Not open for further replies.