Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jinbe above Sanji"

The same Jinbe that hid inside Capone's castle whilst Luffy and Sanji fought the Meme pirates

The same Jinbe that was Sanji's secretary

Yh Jinbe didnt upgrade to M3.....Zoro upgraded to Sanji's assistant:usoprice:
Man, I can't believe that Oda separated Luffy-Jinbe-Zoro on a single panel, this would go against everything that Oda has shown us so far. Let's wait for the chapter to come out.

Kin’emon starts explaining his plan, revealing that Onigashima is an island surrounded by mountains, the giant skull in the middle is connected to the mountains, and there’s a castle inside.
After explaining, Denjiro: “I see, that’s the plan Kanjuro also heard, a plan to fool him.....so, what’s the real plan?”
Kin’emon:(what).
Lmfao. Denjiro thinks Kinemon is way smarter than he is :suresure:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Oda choose to make him have dress too and also was the one to state 'I can't cut naked men' as well having Pink Enma? Suspicious there. Sanji not about that life as shown of recent ladies that fallen for him, but Zoro seems to be showing something more though.
Your boi literally transformed mind and body into an Okama. You're lucky marineford happened and Ace died, or it would have been the death of Sanji's character over the timeskip.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.