Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Just like Hiyori/Komurasaki was gonna fall for Sanji?

Luffy and Zoro off paneled a whole bunch of them to vent their frustration...
stop comparing zoro and luffy to sanji when we just trying to talk about sanji if you keep comparing sanji to zoro and luffy then zoro and luffy will start to look bad. thank you have a nice day

No, I don't get your point. That's just how Hawkins' fights. He is not weak.
Good thing @Finalbeta mentioned Katakuri

Let's take him as an example,
The dude can predict the future.. right???

That ability grants him the advantage to not get hit... to see those moves that are coming.. and dodging them.. leaving him unscathed for majority of time.. so hard to overcome

Now... what Hawkins is doing by having those 10 lives and disposing of them easily
Is Exactly like katakuri seeing the future... but simply takes the hit instead of doging it

What's the point of future sight.. if you will not dodge the attack that's coming?

Similarly.. what's the point of those 10 lives if you're okay with allowing those lives to be taken down easily!

What's the point of having mera mera no mi if you will not show great fire attacks.. rather you just lights up cigarettes with it

What's the point of having that power but not using it to its potential

Hawkins is like that.. he's got the power to have 10 lives.. instead of making EvERY life counts and makes people suffer to death just to get one life from him... he's giving those lives away on silver platter by being okay with receiving hits and transferring the damage to one of those lives

Any more explaination is hard... because if you don't see my point.. it means we will never meet eye to eye on this matter hahaha

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Wadatsumi maxed out at around 300 or so meters. Pica's golem is still substantially bigger than that.
Again with this bullshit many times now i've proven this wrong. Zoro and Sanji are about the same size in height and width.
Zoro took multiply slashes to cut up a whole pica and Sanji covered the whole width and legnth of Wadatusmi's body with 1 kick. So Sanji DC coverage > Zoro.

Compare the red circle to pica and wadtasumi you can see that Pica is taller but Wadatasumi is alot wider. In the end the Size is roughly the same.

Now if you are going to reply to me i better get some proof or evidence not just what your "opinion" is or just admit that your wrong bye.

Good thing @Finalbeta mentioned Katakuri

Let's take him as an example,
The dude can predict the future.. right???

That ability grants him the advantage to not get hit... to see those moves that are coming.. and dodging them.. leaving him unscathed for majority of time.. so hard to overcome

Now... what Hawkins is doing by having those 10 lives and disposing of them easily
Is Exactly like katakuri seeing the future... but simply takes the hit instead of doging it

What's the point of future sight.. if you will not dodge the attack that's coming?

Similarly.. what's the point of those 10 lives if you're okay with allowing those lives to be taken down easily!

What's the point of having mera mera no mi if you will not show great fire attacks.. rather you just lights up cigarettes with it

What's the point of having that power but not using it to its potential

Hawkins is like that.. he's got the power to have 10 lives.. instead of making EvERY life counts and makes people suffer to death just to get one life from him... he's giving those lives away on silver platter by being okay with receiving hits and transferring the damage to one of those lives

Any more explaination is hard... because if you don't see my point.. it means we will never meet eye to eye on this matter hahaha
You're basically saying Oda is using his own character and powers that he has created wrongly. Hawkins can allow himself to lose lives, because he has 10 or possibly even more of them. He should be more careful, but that's not what Hawkins does. He doesn't even care to dodge.

You're basically saying Oda is using his own character and powers that he has created wrongly. Hawkins can allow himself to lose lives, because he has 10 or possibly even more of them. He should be more careful, but that's not what Hawkins does. He doesn't even care to dodge.
Yeah... I'm saying Hawkins is wrong for not caring to dodge... and that type of personality attitude.. unless he changes it.. he will be weaker... BECAUSE personality affects the direction of the fight..it plays major role whether he will win or lose... so attitude and personality is VERY IMPORTANT for hawkin's growth as a fighter... and right now... he's bad in that aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.