Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Fans have mistakenly put Veterans a complete tier below YCs. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
There's no clear cut a complete Tier difference btween these fighters, one of these later on goes to become YCs when a slot opens up.

Perospero for ex in WCI had feats that is deserving of YC. Snack was a YC who was removed due to a loss, and was now counted among the Veterans.

Now these Flying Fighters think like they can become one if Queen dies, ofcrs they still ain't strong yet. Bt it also suggest the difference between em isn't so big like we have earlier established in PL discussions.

I think like Vice Admirals, Veterans lvl also varies a lot. They can't simply be fitted in one subtier or like that.

I think these Veterans includes anyone from Pedro lvl to Snack/Perospero lvl. Maybe even above.
Like RHPs consists of 10-12 notable members, same way
1)BM, SCs n the ones referred to as Monsters constitute the same.
2)Same for Kaidou, Calamities n Flying figters.

I think Fans have mistakenly put Veterans a complete tier below YCs. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
There's no clear cut a complete Tier difference btween these fighters, one of these later on goes to become YCs when a slot opens up.

Perospero for ex in WCI had feats that is deserving of YC. Snack was a YC who was removed due to a loss, and was now counted among the Veterans.

Now these Flying Fighters think like they can become one if Queen dies, ofcrs they still ain't strong yet. Bt it also suggest the difference between em isn't so big like we have earlier established in PL discussions.

I think like Vice Admirals, Veterans lvl also varies a lot. They can't simply be fitted in one subtier or like that.

I think these Veterans includes anyone from Pedro lvl to Snack/Perospero lvl. Maybe even above.
Like RHPs consists of 10-12 notable members, same way
1)BM, SCs n the ones referred to as Monsters constitute the same.
2)Same for Kaidou, Calamities n Flying figters.
Veterans are BM eldest children and no one else, and judging by their bounties and feats they don’t seem to be close in strength at all ( Perospero and Daifuku).

So far digging the fishmen dude,the giant bitch and sword dude,not a fan of the Page One's(although I love his DF hybrid design) and his sister design's(she is too kawaii for a crew like Beast pirates).I wonder who will be on Snack's lvl in the group,my bet is on the fishmen dude or the swordsman.

Extreme left one is similar to Ashura Dauji? Could he fight him? Less chances.

2 females, that can't be simple coincidence. Nami n Robin are fighting em. Like i have been sayin all SHs will go all out this time, we have only seen Luffy pushed to his limits, not a single other SH.

Bt what in hell Oda did with Pageone, he had such badass design in Hybrid form, now he looks like a kid. Is he?
Don't tell me Sanji bullied a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.