Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he in top condition when he wasn’t even in his right state of mind which hinders his full capabilities???? What of that don’t you understand? Lol

and the bandages weren’t just for show bro, the guy was clearly tortured. All i see are excuses now bro.
this wrong state never exist in begin with

He was agile immediately recognize Zoro and charge forward he was perfectly fine just because he laughed doesnt change his mind state drastically if he were mentally ill he wouldnt even be able to fight all I hear are Sanji fans excuses that Zoro beats his enemies while lil poor Sanji cant

this wrong state never exist in begin with

He was agile immediately recognize Zoro and charge forward he was perfectly fine just because he laughed doesnt change his mind state drastically if he were mentally ill he wouldnt even be able to fight all I hear are Sanji fans excuses that Zoro beats his enemies while lil poor Sanji cant
Is that why Sanji had Page One stomped out on the ground mean while zoro was laid out on the ground.

If Killer recognized Zoro he would’ve called him out by name. He was laughing hysterically +speaking highly of Orochi, something he’d never notmally do. It’s even stated he was once again TORTURED and his spirit was broken and HE DIDNT HAVE HIS MAIN WEAPONSSSSS.....and he didn’t use HAKI

Stop making excuses bud lol for the last time....

Status
Not open for further replies.