Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
why are you guys shitting on oven dude's a tank in the vivre card it says hes the most durable out of all his brothers including katakuri. He also heat up the ocean and one shotted solung pekoms. Outside of KAtakuri Oven did the most work trying to stop everyone even though he failed. Kind of wish he came instead of daifuku rubbing his fkin belly trash.

I forgot about that old geezer
Streusen is the 6th Vet of the BMP. He replicated Zoro’s ISDS feat.

Captain: BM
Commanders: Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker
Elites: Snack, Perospero, Compote, Daifuku, Oven, and Streusen

Captain: Kaido
Commanders: King, Queen, Jack
Elites: Drake, Who’s Who, Sasaki, Black Maria, Ulti, Page One.

It makes sense that Kaido’s and BM’s top 10 would be very similar

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I got more hyped seeing the Calamities than the Sweet Commanders.
For YC3, Jack and his action on Zou made Cracker looked like a joke.

For YC1, King yoloing alone and ended up lol diffing Big Mom Pirates without any named attacks in mere seconds made Katakuri's attempt to hit distracted Sanji looked like a joke.

But this time
Comparing the time I saw Veterans for first time, I got more hyped than seeing these Flying Six.
Queen doing some hype moment (funk dance), while smoothie isnt doing anything in WCI. :funky:

Bounty isn't always the tool for power scaling, bounty is always how the person create such a mess/chaos in the first place. In this arc, we about to see a 1.5 bil,500 mil, and 470 mil men trying to defeat a guy with 4.6 billions bounty.
not end all be all
but big gaps are relevant.
and for taking this guy down they earn a big increase in their bounty to reflect their growth.

Lol king wasnt even hype
Jack intro was indeed more hyped than any commander except Kata.
Even though Jack is below cracker.
How can Kata's intro is more hype than Jack or King

While Kata's intro is him attempting to shoot distracted, in middle of marriage Sanji and still failed

Meanwhile Jack's intro is him taking on whole island of Natural Born Warriors and crippling both of their leaders.
And King's intro is him almost killing a Yonko without any named attack, or actually killing her if Oda stayed consistent with his own rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.