Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A meh chapter for me,

I did like Robin's new beast pirate outfit, and Ulti's interaction with Kaido was pretty cute. :sweat:

Everything else was just bland. :zosleepy:

Pound is alive. Katakuri might as well just disown himself from big mom and the Big Meme Pirates to save himself some face and pride. :kata:
How embarrassing. I guess this means that Pedro could still be alive too. Why did Oda even do this??? :lusalty:

Like seriously Pound is alive, and he was resurrected in a cover page, not even a proper chapter explanation? :seriously:

The story will be more interesting if Who'Who failed to find Yamato. That would lead to his betrayal or his anger toward Beast Pirates because how ambitious he was.
It would be

but that being said, Who's Who and Sasaki are getting a lot more panels than the other flying-six. The way they are being talked about by other characters implies they're going to be heavily involved in some kind of fight in the future

So if Kaido's important thing he wants to tell his guys is that he plans to marry his son with one of Bm's daughters to strengthen their Big mom-Beast pirate alliance(which could legitmately be the case,as he absolutely wants his son to attend the banquet),Who do you think it could be among Bm's daughters? I think either Flampe or Smoothie depending on Yamato's age which could justify flampe's presence in wano in her case,and could justify smoothie's presence in a useful way in her case.
Anyway,i'm putting my money on of those 2.
i think pudding has a good chance she's bigmom's favorite and the most important for her goal and it would add more drama because of the whole sanji x pudding

Smartest thing Oda's done is have Law admit that the Strawhats and Kid Pirates are never going to be able to keep to a plan and arrange it around them charging around like lunatics.

In Onigashima two seconds and they've got a tank going one way, a gigantic motorbike going another, Jinbei's one of the most famous faces in the world, is bright blue and will stand out a mile away and Luffy and Zoro are nowhere to be found.

Yeah, I’m sure Brook and frankly will totally be able to take on who’s who and sasaki. The guys hyped up to be strong enough to fight calamities lmao.

they’re either going to be taken out by the m3 or by the supernova.

jinbe vs sasaki will at the very least probably happen since they look so damn similar.

who’s who could either be sanji’s final fight or a warm up for zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.