Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Obviously it's being set up that the flying six are going to be beaten first

Notice that they are the only people who aren't going to be drinking and partying and instead they are going to go LOOKING AROUND for the kid

Like they are basically going to be patrolling as the alliance is also just wandering around

The flying six are basically sacrifices for now.

My bet is page one is going to recognise Sanji and that's where it will start

And either luffy or Zoro will Find Yamato at the same time as another flying six
Flying Six still need to waiting for Big Mom, so i wondering if the strawhats already sneak in to the mansion.

And when Page One and ulti walking together to find Yamato, Sanji will doing his simp things to Ulti and Page One will recognize him.

And that how the disguise will be screwed up, but in the other case if Luffy punch the fodder in the next chapter, that is different story.

J

Jo_Ndule

Jack The Right Hand Man is back :finally::finally::finally:

:cheers: Jack being the badass
He had his own arc as villain
The only other Yonko commander to be villain of an arc...
He is always put on Kaido right side.
Jack is the 4th biggest villain after Kaido BM and Orochi (Yamato will be luffy ally soon. )

King>=Queen>~Jack or all 3 are equal in strength.
They just bully jack coz he's younger but strength wise, I dont see how Queen beats Jack less than extreme diff

Jack might awaken CoC... he just fit Kaido crew, he is also badass as Kaido unlike King the background and queen

J

Jo_Ndule

Do people really think Yamato is a weakling?

You dont call the mission Important and have Black Maria "it is a difficult task"
WhoWho saying "...in peace"

You dont send 6 strong dudes (3 high tiers + 3 vet tier) to fetch one kid! If that kid isnt as at least strong as flyers combined or superior.

You think You need 6 flyers to fetch king? Queen? Jack? Just 2 or 3 are enough.

Yamato will be a prodigy, Hidden but he is actually strong as calamities or even superior

H

Homelander

well well as expected Kaido's alliance with big mom has to do with his son Yamato .

1. My expectation is marriage alliance of yamato and one of big mom 's daughters will likely to be married .

2. Its important to note Kanjuro's arrival has not been notified to orochi , Momonusuke finding dagger and possible escape from kanjuro ?

3. Very important to note flying six and All star dont get along so well . Its clear their loyalty is only to kaido . Who'swho and Sasaki were ex pirate captain its clear they are probably strongest among F6 .

4. Luffy and zoro getting lost is very bad at this point . I am certain Zoro will meet someone strong player on his way .

H

Homelander

Aside from the horrible, horrible Pound reveal (still puking), it was a decent chapter.

Biggest thing to come out of it was probably that there's definitely something going on between Franky and Robin.
Its Bad i literally facepalmed (though his death off paneled) . I am not sure why oda brought him back will he play any role in future arcs ? Other than being dad to lola and her twin there is not much for him in this storyline .

H

Homelander

Completely unsurprisingly Kid, Luffy and Zoro went ahead and may do something reckless or even stupid to make the alliance spotted. You cannot expect a plan to last with them.
It may happens even next chapter given Luffy's look after the Waiters threw away Red bean soup and mocked the people of Okobore.

If the french translation is correct the Big Mom Pirates who are on the Queen Mama Chanter haven't arrived yet, as I thought. They may arrive at a crucial moment that could possibly ruin the plan.

Franky has really upgraded the véhicules that were revealed during Fishman Island arc, though he got cockblocked by Brook lol.

Also as some said there is really one behind Jinbei and Robin who have spotted the Straw Hats and may warn Kaido and Orochi about the alliance's raid. It could be Yamato himself.

Kaido has a very important announcement to make concerning Yamato, it could be the announcement of his engagement with one of Big Mom's daughters to seal the alliance between the Beast Pirates and the Big Mom Pirates.

No trace of the Numbers and the special gift that was announced in a previous spoiler.
Its possible pudding will be married to Yamato as part of alliance . Pudding has three eyes to read poneglyph something that would interest kaido .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I am rofloling at many predicting Momo vs Yamato turns out even All stars are thinking twice to search him . Yamato is def beast level strength !!
Thats why we need the official translation (mangaplus/viz), because in the english fan translation Maria call "Young Master Yamato", but in the French translation it says "Le petit Yamato" which means "Little Yamato".

I am rofloling at many predicting Momo vs Yamato turns out even All stars are thinking twice to search him . Yamato is def beast level strength !!
Could go both ways.

It was only mentioned that finding him/bringing him back will be a difficult task. Not exactly WHY it will be difficult. Knowing Oda, it could easily turn out that he simply is great at running away and hiding.

I think there's a decent chance Oda wants to throw in a twist with this son and actually make him a cool dude, who befriends Momo or something like that. That's the kind of stuff Oda loves to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.