Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fought" you say? hahaha More like she hid using super convenient basically macguffin. On top of Oda playing favorites once again by giving her Zeus. Biggest fucking Bias EVER.
“But why isn’t my fav one of the three ‘triggers’ of One Piece? Why isn’t my fav one of the three most important members of the crew along with Luffy and Zoro???”

So let me ask you guys a question..... Did Oda in this chapter give a little more hype towards Fukorokojo???? since it's part of the schedule for the 3 calamities to have a toast with him?
And I know it's just formalities and just a show... but generally... we have seen in this chapter that even Toppi Roppo in general... they have denied the idea of drinking with other underlings and partying with them...

So the idea of Calamities sharing a toast with Fukorokoji strikes me as something that gives more props and credit to Fukorokojo's position among the enemy ranks...

And from what we know.... Orochi's forces consisted of:
1- Yakuza Led by Denjiro (which we know are now allies, and Denjiro in general hyped to be strong)... Even a Toppi Roppo member like Pageone called him "Boss Kyoshiro".. which gives proper respect to him...

2- Oniwabanshu Ninja force... Led by Fukorokojo... now their show of feats during Flower capital was BAD and sucks ass... however, this is when we talk about underling.. but when we talk about Fukorokojo.. there isn't much bad things he did I would say... I mean Robin escaped from that room because it was clone.. so there isn't much he can do about it... but the other members sucked when hey confronted "Robin/Brook/Nami/Shinobu" and later on Zoro was fucking their members easily.... but generally, it's possible that their leader is a formidable one

3- Elite Samurai Mimawarigumi, led by Unknown character yet...

But generally, my question to you guys is... Do you also think just like me that this chapter gave more respect to Fukorokojo's name? or do you think he really is NOT a factor in this war at all?
Ask yourself another Question as well, how orochi is put up there with together with Kaido in everything.....
that's just 2 leaders sharing the speech, doesnt mean they need to be strong as rach other and Fukurukujo being the leader of Orochi's Army will be with leaders of Kaido's army (Orochi's main Soldiers are Oniwabanshu, Kyoshiro is protecting Capital and Mimawawhatever was also implied as they are under Fukurukoji's order)

Doesn't change the fact that Jack will be replaced LOL

Oda gave Jack too many Ls... and he's Neku/Inu fight.... and Oda probably wants the M3 (Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe) to deal with the three strongest commanders of Beast Pirates...

So in terms of storywriting... he cannot feed Jack to Jinbe or Sanji... because Oda would be ignoring Inu/Neku payback battle against him.... so best way is to demote him into a lower rank... becomes a Flying 6 member... while another one ascends to that position and Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe takes on it

- If it's Sasaki:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki

- If it's Who's who:
Zoro vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's Who

Regardless... brace yourself for a harsh replacement for Jack... Oda will not replace neither King nor Queen... and he created this whole "taking All star seat challenge" for a reason... because SOMEONE WILL BE REPLACED... Jack was being by Oda as a Hype Tool:
- Hype tool for Fujitora
- Hype tool for Inu/Neku (as we never expected them to be commander level)
- Hype tool for Zunisha
- Hype tool for Shuutenmaru/Asura Douji
- Hype tool for King/Queen when they talked down to him calling him "Jack the stooge/Drag down"

When an enemy is used as hype tool MANY TIMES... and there have been competition about taking "All Star" seat... you should AT LEAST be anticipating an intense situation of being replaced!

Let's not forget Kaido and BM crew Oda presents many similarities to them... so I wouldn't be surprised to see Jack of Beast Pirates gets demoted the SAME WAY Snacks got demoted....
Good laughing material for the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.