Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
never stop to amaze me how few nutheads keep turning those chap spoiler threads in S vs Z even when they are not mentioned in said spoilers... i know everyone is hungry for spoilers but seriously guys why every single time do that HERE?
:lusalty:
zoro and sanji not even in teh spoiler -_- but idiot zoro and sanji fan always start and turn everything into Z vs S its so annoying i really wish they stop

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jokes aside if Zoro and Sanji will not get their solo fights this arc Oda is a mad man. While WCI I was like hmm ok Luffy took out 3rd commander get a surr/respect victory from Kata ( He didn't beat him and If you think so you need a doctor ) so Sanji must fight Smoothie who is 2nd commander or at least Oven. He did not. I was in disbelief that Sanji didn't fight 1 vs 1 in his own arc. It was f'ing screaming for him to do something.
When it comes to Zoro fainting. Of course, it doesn't matter that he got poisoned because Anti-Zoro wankers have yet another argument to make him look weak in comparison to Sanji omg omg omg Zoro weak cuz faint I just wanna remind you that one of the strongest power monsters in the World got trolled by 1st division commander lost her memories got knocked off the ship by a person who shouldn't be able to move her, got clowned X times on her own territory and earlier she got hurt because of her food I mean Mother Carmel's photo ( LOL KAIDO >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BM according to your logic ). Excuse me what Sanji did that Zoro didn't? Because as of yet I think they both did nothing they are on level 0 when it comes to achievements. Sanji didn't beat someone significant as well as Zoro the end.

never stop to amaze me how few nutheads keep turning those chap spoiler threads in S vs Z even when they are not mentioned in said spoilers... i know everyone is hungry for spoilers but seriously guys why every single time do that HERE?
:lusalty:
well if you think about it sanji and zoro are mention in the spoiler cus the first summary of spoiler sayed the strawhats and that what they part of lmao but yea you right

Status
Not open for further replies.