Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk in recent Two chapters about a "Toppi Roppo" taking the seat of an "All Star" Makes me 100% believe that Oda has been SHITTING on Jack for a purpose.... Jack will be DEMOTED.. in order for Oda to make the SH crew TOP 3 Fighters: Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe to face against the Top 3 fighters of Kaido's crew

So basically... I think Oda will try to end this arc... on the note that Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe are the equivalent to the Yonko Top 3 commanders...

And Oda will do that by removing Jack from "All Star" seat... because Jack is destined to face against Inuarashi + Nekumamushi

Also... I believe the match up will depend on who will occupy the seat:

Either:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki

or
Zoro vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's Who

This talk about occupying the "All Star" position by one of the toppi roppo HAS TO PAY OFF... otherwise.. there is no reason to bring the subject up for TWO consecutive chapters.... And Jack being de-hyped by Oda with many LOSSES and bad feats... makes you think it was all for this reason...

All this talk in recent Two chapters about a "Toppi Roppo" taking the seat of an "All Star" Makes me 100% believe that Oda has been SHITTING on Jack for a purpose.... Jack will be DEMOTED.. in order for Oda to make the SH crew TOP 3 Fighters: Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe to face against the Top 3 fighters of Kaido's crew

So basically... I think Oda will try to end this arc... on the note that Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe are the equivalent to the Yonko Top 3 commanders...

And Oda will do that by removing Jack from "All Star" seat... because Jack is destined to face against Inuarashi + Nekumamushi

Either:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki

or
Zoro vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's Who

This talk about occupying the "All Star" position by one of the toppi roppo HAS TO PAY OFF... otherwise.. there is no reason to bring the subject up for TWO consecutive chapters.... And Jack being de-hyped by Oda with many LOSSES and bad feats... makes you think it was all for this reason...
I believe that is the case since Jack needs to fight the minks for some kind of revenge, Jinbe X Sasaki would be interesting as hell.

J

Jo_Ndule

Either:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki

or
Zoro vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's Who

Jack isnt getting demoted

Queen is the one that will suffer demotion

H

Homelander

Either:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki

or
Zoro vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's Who

I think jack getting demoted in middle of the arc is worst thing. He is still hyped as hell.

Either:
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Sasaki

or
Zoro vs King
Jinbe vs Queen
Sanji vs Who's Who

The payoff is probably betrayal tbh.

Like Sanji is losing to Jack or Queen and they get backstabbed by Sasaki who wants to take their place.

T

The Penguin

Kaido has been in Wano for two decades. The only thing that was left to take over eight years ago were outlying places like Ringo he didn't even care to conquer himself as he sent weaklings to do so that would be repelled by a fox alone. Nothing stopped him from having some happy time with a woman eight years ago and engendering a son who'd live in Onigashima.

Also, Big Mom raised and established as a pirate as she constantly gave birth and got pregnant over and over, and she was the one pregnant while Kaido only needed to spread his seed. Even if Kaido was taking over Wano and expanding his empire eight years ago, there's no excuse for him to not get a girl pregnant considering Linlin's feat.
Hmmm... I can't see Kaido fuckin' during his expanse period, not like this is Kaido.

I mean, Kaido could make his son in a period long time ago when he was not a notorious pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.