Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I'm kinda late but
New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is going ahead and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
Just wanted to say ma main man is gonna pop the fuck off.
:perocry:

And also this time I truly was here before this thread breaks records.

How I hate these new spoiler providers. Motherfuckers have had this chapter for a week now and they are just ducking everyone around.

I remember before that even if there's a break, if the spoilers come out a week early the spoiler raws would still come a week early too.

Now these mfs are just dangling random shit to us when they could just as easily post the raws entirely

How I hate these new spoiler providers. Motherfuckers have had this chapter for a week now and they are just ducking everyone around.

I remember before that even if there's a break, if the spoilers come out a week early the spoiler raws would still come a week early too.

Now these mfs are just dangling random shit to us when they could just as easily post the raws entirely
But this time seems strange. Because only One Piece spoilers got leaked. Other Weekly Jump Manga? Still no info. I've never seen this situation before. One Piece got leaked a week ago. But still no info for other Manga. So maybe not the spoiler provider's fault.

But this time seems strange. Because only One Piece spoilers got leaked. Other Weekly Jump Manga? Still no info. I've never seen this situation before. One Piece got leaked a week ago. But still no info for other Manga. So maybe not the spoiler provider's fault.
But one piece is also more popular than all the other series so it's supply and demand... There are more people who want one piece spoilers than other manga spoilers so they risk the bigger market and shit

These guys have had all these manga for a week somehow and are just keeping it to themselves. Literally would've been better if they never even said anything last week

Theyโ€™re not your slaves, you should be grateful to have the chance to get them illegally in the first place.

Besides, there's a reason they proceed this way, they canโ€™t leak everything they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.