Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A sphincter says what? Someone here going full insecure today hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Look at what he posted last chapter. He litters real spoilers (That are already confirmed) and adds stuff to make it seem real. He has used the big mom in a kimino card twice already. Luckily the korean spoiler posted it this week right before he could use it again and make it seem less fake lol

Look at what he posted last chapter. He litters real spoilers (That are already confirmed) and adds stuff to make it seem real. He has used the big mom in a kimino card twice already. Luckily the korean spoiler posted it this week right before he could use it again and make it seem less fake lol
I was definitely aware of that, if what he said is fake I dont mind admitting im wrong, it's a one piece forum for crying out loud, Last week I chose to believe him and until the main people that post spoilers say they are fake or when the chapter shows it i dont mind admitting to being wrong in believing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.