Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The big mom pirates ally with other organizations through a marriage. Big mom herself was married to a lot of em, pound being one of them, my gut says, the reason for her dressing up in a Kimono(it might probably be just because of the festival too) is that Kaido is probably getting his son Yamato to marry BIG MOM herself!:suresure::milaugh:
I wonder if we will see those other organizations

The big mom pirates ally with other organizations through a marriage. Big mom herself was married to a lot of em, pound being one of them, my gut says, the reason for her dressing up in a Kimono(it might probably be just because of the festival too) is that Kaido is probably getting his son Yamato to marry BIG MOM herself!:suresure::milaugh:
What? Big Mom marries off her children through marriages when allying with other organizations not herself.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Soooo, if Big Mom want her daughter (i hope its not Smoothie plz god!) to be married with yamato. So the theory about yamato being kid is kinda wrong.
Who else besides Smoothie:myman:
Lig meme being Lig meme.

Hate to say other than Ace she almost played no role in this wano arc . I hope oda doesnt drag this otama stuff , luffy needs to act like real pirate for heavens sake . He is still mentally attached to Ace .
Come on man, Ace was his brother. You can't expect him not to give a shit about ace anymore just because he's dead.
People don't forget about their loved ones from the moment they die.

About otama, I think that he got attached to her because she fed him while she had nothing to eat and even fell sick because she had to drink poisoned water to calm her hunger. That and the fact that she was a friend of Ace.

It's small thing but luffy is a simple man, if he sees someone's good and that person treats him well, he becomes his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.