Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King in 50+ chapters since reveal :
*Intro box and Says few lines
*Intro box , Kicks a ship
*Says few lines "i refuse" to BM
*A 3rd Intro box , and Need to use Kaido name (since he can't order and call flyers who do not respect his strength and authority )
*says few lines

So much for someone having bigger hype and portrayal than Cracker even.

The least relevant and interesting calamity
Queen & Jack feel more alive and better.

People wank someone that Oda isnt even hyping and isnt even writing as the most important member in Kaido crew:
Yamato is the most important figure after Kaido
Queen is better character than King.
Jack is more badass
A lot of the quirky front runners are defeated sooner than guys like Lucci, Katakuri, and King

Fuck all that talkin we bout action

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
King: Kaidou-san, It was I who called.
Kaidou: King
Who's Who: King...!! So we were called together for you business?!
King: If I summoned you all with my name, there are a few of you that won't come, (or am I wrong?/isn't that right?)
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
(*This bit is cut off but most of this panel has already been translated before)
King: That's because (you/you all) are aiming for our All Star seats
Who's Who: This is an organization in which the strong rise to the top, so that's a given!
King: Know your place
Kaidou: Cut it out out, it's a festive day.
Kaidou: King, why did you summon these guys?
King: It's because I heard about your problem that happened a few moments ago...won't these guys be needed?
Kaidou: ... That's true... Baofan!! Tell me what's on the schedule for today!! (note: *not sure how his/her name translates to English)
Baofan: Alright~!!
Boafan: On the Golden Kagura stage where Queen~sama is currently running things, after this, we will have a toast for the 3 All Stars and Fukurokuju~sama!! Next, we'll have a few words from Orochi~sama and Kaidou~sama!! (*note: @EtenBoby @Leo what do y'all think of this bit, should it be "toast with" or "toast for")
Translation by @PuckTheGreat

Status
Not open for further replies.