Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King: Kaidou-san, It was I who called.
Kaidou: King
Who's Who: King...!! So we were called together for you business?!
King: If I summoned you all with my name, there are a few of you that won't come, (or am I wrong?/isn't that right?)
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
(*This bit is cut off but most of this panel has already been translated before)
King: That's because (you/you all) are aiming for our All Star seats
Who's Who: This is an organization in which the strong rise to the top, so that's a given!
King: Know your place
Kaidou: Cut it out out, it's a festive day.
Kaidou: King, why did you summon these guys?
King: It's because I heard about your problem that happened a few moments ago...won't these guys be needed?
Kaidou: ... That's true... Baofan!! Tell me what's on the schedule for today!! (note: *not sure how his/her name translates to English)
Baofan: Alright~!!
Boafan: On the Golden Kagura stage where Queen~sama is currently running things, after this, we will have a toast for the 3 All Stars and Fukurokuju~sama!! Next, we'll have a few words from Orochi~sama and Kaidou~sama!! (*note: @EtenBoby @Leo what do y'all think of this bit, should it be "toast with" or "toast for")
Translation by @PuckTheGreat

Fukurokuju is that important?

Uh oh, Luffy’s about to kill someone for shit talking his daughter. Been on Onigashima for ten seconds and it’s already about to get ruined.

Jinbe looks badass and Robin looks cute. Their banter is great. Though I’d like to see what Jinbe’s chest looks like without Kinemon’s costume on, as I’d like to see the scar he got for saving Luffy. Though if his tattoo is still there, doesn’t that mean his Kinemon’s disguise isn’t hiding his scar?

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad:
Marco : respected by WB Members even those near his strength (Ace Vista Jozu, all respect Marco)
Benn: obvious
Katakuri: Hailed as a deity, worshipped,
King : Sasaki and Who Who do not even believe King is above them clearly, they dont even respect his authority ,rank and power

King is barely above flyers..:milaugh:Imagine Oda does this to Marco and Kata lol never! Even Marco who lacks CoC, will still be respected for his authority and strength.

Capone went to even call Kata biggest threat Jinbei believes Fighting Kata is "putting your life on the line "

2 dudes that aren't part of BM original crew , (2 dudes around flyers or superior ) while King is been told to back off by flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.