Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Spoiler: In chapter 980 suddenly Monet and Vergo reappear on the Sunny. They've been there the entire time.
In chapter 981 Pedro joins the alliance out of nowhere and Perospero reveals, that he actually didn't lose an arm. It was an optical illusion.
That only gets topped by chapter 982, when Ace makes a shocking return, explaining that he just faked his death in order to end the war.
This leads to a totally unexpected WB entrance in chapter 983, where he explains that this was his masterplan all along and that thankfully nobody died in the war.
Fans think that was it, when at the end of chapter 984 suddenly Oden and Toki resurface and confront WB, telling him that they missed him and that they were his partners all along.
When does kuina come back ?

Spoiler: In chapter 980 suddenly Monet and Vergo reappear on the Sunny. They've been there the entire time.
In chapter 981 Pedro joins the alliance out of nowhere and Perospero reveals, that he actually didn't lose an arm. It was an optical illusion.
That only gets topped by chapter 982, when Ace makes a shocking return, explaining that he just faked his death in order to end the war.
This leads to a totally unexpected WB entrance in chapter 983, where he explains that this was his masterplan all along and that thankfully nobody died in the war.
Fans think that was it, when at the end of chapter 984 suddenly Oden and Toki resurface and confront WB, telling him that they missed him and that they were his partners all along.
Cringe :whitepress:

J

Jo_Ndule

King:"Respect and listen to me!"

Who's Who and Sasaki:"Fuck you!"

At this point I feel a little bit bad for King lol.
:milaugh: I'm happy I like Jack not King nor Queen.

:gokulaugh:Apparently King is way stronger , why doesnt he just beat them or showcase his might to have them obey him

Flyers has been with Kaido for years, and King still hasnt received respect ...

:steef: But he kicked a ship that was midair... super Hype

Imagine using respect as power scaling
Luffy akso thought he could take on aokiji and look how that went...lol that mud bastard thought he could challenge luffy also, don chinjao also thought he could challenge doflamingo
Jack thought he could take on sengoku and fujitora, doflamingo thought he could take on fujitora....should i continue Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.