Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people forget Sanji is literally Mr Prince. The guy who goes off on his own and does spy shit.

Post timeskip hes been protecting the crew cause theyre always with him. But now since Jinbe is there and theirs no space in the tank. He may venture out and we may get Mr Prince back:finally:

I think people forget Sanji is literally Mr Prince. The guy who goes off on his own and does spy shit.

Post timeskip hes been protecting the crew cause theyre always with him. But now since Jinbe is there and theirs no space in the tank. He may venture out and we may get Mr Prince back:finally:
He’s done “spy shit “ 3 times in the story . Don’t get your hopes up

I know. Maybe you should remind that to this guy I'm arguing with:

What's your point here, exactly? We started discussing because you said that "First Mate =/= Vice Captain" even though those are the same concepts, that "vice captain" doesn't even applies to ship crews and that this manga, within its logic, precisely uses the term "first mate" and lacks any distinction between those two roles.

Where One Piece's logic may actually differ from real world's is when it conceives crews without an official hierarchy that'd require a first mate, hence why Marco nor Zoro share that role.

So what's your real definition and point here, again? Vice captain is the same as first mate both in our world and in One Piece, and official material hasn't given Zoro the title of first mate but of combatant because not every right hand man in this manga is a first mate.
Then who’s the Vice Captain ?

why can't we just settle down on "Monster Quartet" now instead of "Monster Trio"?

Sanji is still strong, far stronger than anyone in the crew whose name isn't "Luffy, Jinbei or Zoro" that alone still speaks volumes of his strength that he's stronger than the other 6 guys in a 10 members crew

i feel like a lot people downplay Sanji massively, but the guy doesn't really train or use his hands and somehow he's still keeping up with the top dudes in the crew, now imagine if he did train... :hohoho:
Why is it always “imagine” when it comes to Sanji why can’t you take it as it is

It was spy work. He was impersonating Mr 3 and took the Eternal Log post

It still fucked over Enel's ship

He led the charge on Water 7 and he snuck in by himself. He also made the plan etc.

Stfu you jealous cow.
Why would I have to be jealous . Jealous of Sanji? I’m a fan of luffy and zoro trust me the last character that’s a threat to them is Sanji. And that’s apparent to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.