Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He can very well be YC1.5 honestly

I guess we will never fully grasp how effective GK was on him
I can fully agree with that. People really don't understand how much of a Plot a***r was activated for Luffy back then xD.
Law used Gamma knife on Doffy + Luffy need to run for 10 minutes before he can spam G4 again and it still took him so long to overpower Doffy. Not to mention that Katakuri fight was Deja vu from Doffy's fight and also Plot a***r 2.0.

I can fully agree with that. People really don't understand how much of a Plot a***r was activated for Luffy back then xD.
Law used Gamma knife on Doffy + Luffy need to run for 10 minutes before he can spam G4 again and it still took him so long to overpower Doffy. Not to mention that Katakuri fight was Deja vu from Doffy's fight and also Plot a***r 2.0.
Yes and we spot how huge the difference was between Doffy during the first encounter with G2/G3 Luffy and the one post GK :cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Luffy can't fight YC1 level character 1 vs 1 in his base form as of yet then I wouldn't expect you people to believe that he will take down Kaido or Blackbeard at the end. I'm literally tired of the group effort shh. Oda falling deeper and deeper into the cursed FT realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.