Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I Think the plan will fail courtesy luffy will as usual mess this up .
I expect the last panel to cause massive problems for the alliance as Luffy will most likely destroy these fodders for treating food like sh*t especially when Luffy thinks about Tama and all of the people that can't eat normally. An alarm will be up and alliance plans will start to slowly fall apart.

I expect the last panel to cause massive problems for the alliance as Luffy will most likely destroy these fodders for treating food like sh*t especially when Luffy thinks about Tama and all of the people that can't eat normally. An alarm will be up and alliance plans will start to slowly fall apart.
And i want to see orochi's reaction after he learns about samurai's return, maybe we see that in the next chapter

H

Homelander

It might alert someone has entered onigashima illegally . Kinemon's plan was flawed from very beginning i honestly think raid will fail.

The final battle will be in wano .

Status
Not open for further replies.