Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now that I think about Momo's capture. The entire Alliance, f'ing Luffy, etc. They couldn't protect Momo and got cockblocked by f'ing fodder. You still expect them to take on 2 Yonko? All you need is some fodder with ink rain Jutsu. Plot of this arc is f'ing joke.
Alliance who going to fight 2 Yonko couldn't protect Momo from a fodder :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Now that I think about Momo's capture. The entire Alliance, f'ing Luffy, etc. They couldn't protect Momo and got cockblocked by f'ing fodder. You still expect them to take on 2 Yonko? All you need is some fodder with ink rain Jutsu. Plot of this arc is f'ing joke.
Alliance who going to fight 2 Yonko couldn't protect Momo from a fodder :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Kanjuro aint fodder he mid tier :lusalty:

That was some plot induced crap, if the plot requires ussop would beat 3 admirals plus roger and primebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.