Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the second commanders, how would you rank them in intimidation? (Im using Jozu and you can use your own Blackbeard commander since we don’t know who his 2nd is) -
1) Vasco Shot
Something about him doesn’t sit right with my soul, dude is insane and a drunk, plus he’s like 20 feat tall...
2) Queen
This guy is always dancing but can get pissed quick, wouldn’t want to eat his food, plus he might just decide to make me test subject for his weapons. Maybe I can get funky with him on a good day lol
3) Smoothie
She is really tall and gorgeous, but she could just decide to juice me and that might not be good for my health
3) Jozu
A really big dude, who can turn his body into diamond, but he seems chill enough if you don’t provoke him.
5) Lucky Roo
Guy likes to party lol he’s chill. He’ll eat his meat, and you eat yours. No problem

When it comes to the second commanders, how would you rank them in intimidation? (Im using Jozu and you can use your own Blackbeard commander since we don’t know who his 2nd is) -
1) Vasco Shot
Something about him doesn’t sit right with my soul, dude is insane and a drunk, plus he’s like 20 feat tall...
2) Queen
This guy is always dancing but can get pissed quick, wouldn’t want to eat his food, plus he might just decide to make me test subject for his weapons. Maybe I can get funky with him on a good day lol
3) Smoothie
She is really tall and gorgeous, but she could just decide to juice me and that might not be good for my health
3) Jozu
A really big dude, who can turn his body into diamond, but he seems chill enough if you don’t provoke him.
5) Lucky Roo
Guy likes to party lol he’s chill. He’ll eat his meat, and you eat yours. No problem
Lucky Roo is chill but more importantly he kill

Most intimidating YC1:
1. King, gigantic guy with fiery back and large black wings. Bringing a big katana comparable to his body. Can turn into flying dinosaur monster.
Admit it, if you guys meet YC1s irl, you will flee the soonest when meeting King.

2. Shiliew
Big guy, big sword, mean looking on his face. Seems like a criminal

3. Katakuri
Big guy, with scary stare and big trident

4. Beckman
Seems like a calm middle aged man, average size (not as big as other three) yet will turn into Badass Uncle when the time comes

5. Marco
Your average uncle you meet at street.
Shiryu's rape face has a good chance to be more intimidating than King though:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
1) Vasco Shot
2) Queen
3) Smoothie
3) Jozu
5) Lucky Roo
How did u already disrespecting Burgess :few:

BDA discord's fan translation should come out soon. This chapter seems pretty straight forward dialogue-wise, so it's gonna be a surprise if somehow they butchers some dialogue up. Hopefully not to the point like 978, Brago even made a vid titled "X-Drake is Top Tier" immediately after reading his team's translation:milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Whether did kidd go
Perhaps he's on top , next to Apoo and queen
Queen vs Kidd
Apoo vs Killer

Luffy gonna wreck the fodders...

Black Maria says "c'est un mission est de taille" ... hm

King the background LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.