Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad yamato isnt such a snot-nosed brat, he atleast has combat prowess. if yamato is more than 22 years old, it maybe explains why kaido didnt want his castle to be a battlefield and didnt kill momonosuke when he fought oden, he had a kid (baby yamato) and baby yamato probably was inside the castle

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I dont want y'all to like it but when i read "Yamato might be 3rd children of Oden-Toki" is interesting tho.

When Roger entrusted Ace to Garp. In this case, Kaido taking care of Yamato might be a sign of Honor toward Oden from Kaido.

So idk how, but i think Kaido want to make Yamato as strong as possible until he is strong enough to defeat/kill Kaido like Oden did in flashback.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont want y'all to like it but when i read "Yamato might be 3rd son of Oden-Toki" is interesting tho.

When Roger entrusted Ace to Garp. In this case, Kaido keeping Yamato as his sign of Honor toward Oden.

So idk how, but i think Kaido want to make Yamato as strong as possible until he is strong enough to defeat/kill Kaido like Oden did in flashback.
That sounds way better than raping Toki:whitepress:

None of that has to do with powerscaling. Luffy did not need Gear 4 to destroy a ship. All three of them were just flexing. Regarding the other stuff, they’re all trying to conserve energy for the fights ahead.

Smart. Best to just avoid the site, really.
It has to do with oda not wanting to dehype characters he just introduced. He does that all the times. It's ok sometimes but not when the gap is obvious.

I personally think that he needs G3 at most to defeat her.
Base Form Luffy can defeat Gifters level characters and Below.
G2 Luffy/Red Hawk can defeat Headliners and Low Veteran Level Characters.
G3 Luffy can easily stomp on All Veteran level characters.
G4 Boundman/Snakeman wins over YC level characters mid to high diff.
G5 not revealed yet but it should low-diff YC level characters.
That was before the Udon strength traininh and without Advanced Haki. Since he was one shottimg headliners and gifters in seastone cuffs, this is just luffy fucking around.

He has never used advanced armament haki, future sight or gear 2 once during the raid yet.
Post automatically merged:

As I said in a previous post, Luffy can only 100% defeat a veteran level character if he uses G3 (G2 if it's a low-tier veteran)
Luffy can defeat veteran characters in base with Advanced Armament Haki.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That guy is Lark. So now way its Yamato.

But the tiger with snake tail in the background might be a hint if Yamato might ate Mythical Zoan type Chimera/Manticore.
Post automatically merged:

That sounds way better than raping Toki:whitepress:
Of course, the most logical thing is either Yamato is the real son of Kaido or he is Oden-Toki 3rd children.

In this case Kaido want to take care of him because thats shows his respect toward Oden.

I dont want y'all to like it but when i read "Yamato might be 3rd children of Oden-Toki" is interesting tho.

When Roger entrusted Ace to Garp. In this case, Kaido taking care of Yamato might be a sign of Honor toward Oden from Kaido.

The fact that yamato is wearing a mask shows us that oda wants to hide something about it. We'll see what it is when luffy destroys it in their test fight.:kata:

Why would he? He might put off his mask in the end of this chapter. :kayneshrug:
If oda just wanted to wait to reveal his face, he would have just gone for the silhouette signature. Here he shows us a normal body with a mask, I expect his face to be familiar.

Don't know if it will be related to oden or toki but it sounds plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.