Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This interesting.

What if Momo became a figure like Kouzuki Sukiyaki which is a shogun of Wano in the end of the arc,
and what if Yamato became someone like Oden which is someone from Wano accompanying SH Pirates to Laugh Tale?

Still a better story than another "i LoVe LoLdEn SaMa" which he apparently is

Just how far does Oda need to force the readers to love Oden's character while his character actually sucks?
Oml you fellas are whack. Oden was portrayed as a beast physically while mentally he was naive. Oden is either a character you love or hate. Just like Sanji and zoro. They are characters designed to pull in the attention of certain people. Personally character design is one of the biggest things that draw me to a character whereas others are drawn to the strong or the mysterious. Y'all don't even take into account the fact oda probably sets people up with a fight that is going to improve their skills in general? Why wouldn't ulti be the perfect match for Luffy? Both hotheaded,zero verbal filter and rather abrasive personality's.

Oml you fellas are whack. Oden was portrayed as a beast physically while mentally he was naive. Oden is either a character you love or hate. Just like Sanji and zoro. They are characters designed to pull in the attention of certain people. Personally character design is one of the biggest things that draw me to a character whereas others are drawn to the strong or the mysterious. Y'all don't even take into account the fact oda probably sets people up with a fight that is going to improve their skills in general? Why wouldn't ulti be the perfect match for Luffy? Both hotheaded,zero verbal filter and rather abrasive personality's.
And Apoo is a character you either hate or pretend to love.

More like a character you either love or pretend to hate.:pepapoo:
Nah hun, apoo is scum but he looks Chinese and nifty so I cut him slack
Post automatically merged:

You just described sanji
Go milk any of the other vinsmoke children 😂 Sanji is getting more credit than he deserves for lackluster feats

Status
Not open for further replies.