Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm not a big fan of Ulti but this is the most impressed I've been with a female character in a long time so props to Oda for making a female character looking like an actual threat for the time being.

That means him using gear fourth on Ulti isn't some big indicator that she's actually that strong. Maybe he just wanted to one shot her. Or maybe just gear fourth doesn't mean much.

It's not a big deal anymore

The easiest way to try and scale these Tobi roppo is to have them actually fight a Calamity and I'm very sure none of them would even manage jack
Who knows the exact reason but one thing for sure is that he apparently needed G4 to break free which highlights how dangerous she can be, of course I'm confident G4 would eventually take her out.

Luffy can go teo to teo with Zoan user who also uses Rokushiki and life return thecnique,

Luffy can lift giant golden ball and use it with one arm,

Luffy can destroy two buildings with just his physical strength

Luffy can physically much Don Chinjao
Luffy can physically compete even against Minks

but Luffy needs gear 4th to get out of Ulti's grip

The inconsistency is insane, did Oda lost his mind? Why I'm even asking, we all know the answer.
Building feats are nothing in the new world

People forget that random scrubs in Yonkou crews were able to destroy pacifistas and destroy towns like Arlong

The new world is much stronger than anything pre time skip

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
:gokulaugh:

BuT tHe ToBi RoPpO aRe FoDdeR.

@Buusatan94, @Kejon, @Shiroyru, @Jo_Ndule
Where are my Big Mom Pirate wankers at?
:queenhear:

Luffy was about to resort to G4 in a much shorter time against Ulti than he did against Cracker. And this wasn't because he was pressured for time or anything. He straight up said "such strong power". This means Luffy was acknowledging that Ulti was simply too strong to be beaten without G4.
:vistalaugh:

The portrayal is clear, Ulti > G2/G3 Luffy with FS and ACOA.
:goyea:

Goddamn, I'm going to have so much fan when the chapter comes out.
:blush:

But damn, even for me this is too much trolling.

@Admiral Lee Hung, @TheAncientCenturion, @silverfire: what do you think this says about One Piece powerscaling?
But Ulti and Pay Pay got one shot. :gokulaugh:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Luffy can go teo to teo with Zoan user who also uses Rokushiki and life return thecnique,

The inconsistency is insane, did Oda lost his mind? Why I'm even asking, we all know the answer😔.
Or Full Zoan Form Ulti is just far stronger than those people

The inconsistency is insane, did Oda lost his mind? Why I'm even asking, we all know the answer😔.

Or Ulti is just strong???

the most impressed I've been with a female character in a long time so props to Oda for making a female character looking like an actual threat for the time being.
Well yeah i guess if you are talking about female characters

But Oda still chickened out by making sure luffy never punches her he just suplexes and head butts her... which are moves very clearly weaker than an actual punch from him. .. Oda can't have the mc punch the shit out of her

Status
Not open for further replies.