Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, i had a thoughts that Yamato might be the reason why Kaido want to go to Marineford to save Ace.

And then Shanks stops him.
What? Shanks wanted to save Ace... That's why he told Whitebeard not to let Ace fight Blackbeard.

I doubt Yamato even existed as a character 30 chapters ago, let alone in Marineford. Oda didn't even know Kaido's design after Water 7, let alone know about Yamato.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I still wonder what kind of grudge Kaido was having with WB

More than a beef for sure lmao
I like the theory that Whitebeard betrayed the Rocks when the God Valley Incident was happening and he was kind of the reason for their defeat. That would kind of explain Kaido’s grudge imo.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What? Shanks wanted to save Ace... That's why he told Whitebeard not to let Ace fight Blackbeard.

I doubt Yamato even existed as a character 30 chapters ago, let alone in Marineford. Oda didn't even know Kaido's design after Water 7, let alone know about Yamato.
Is he?:usosmug:
@BangMi Black Maria definetly has a higher chance to be Yamato's mother than big mom.

Remember this panel ?

IS SHE LOOKS LIKE 50-60 YEARS OLD FOR YOU?!:attachpol:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Yes, because Maria is Yamato's best friend.

Thats why Maria don't want to capture Yamato, she is the only one except Kaido (and maybe the Calamities) who know Yamato is a woman.:blush:
Then the best friend of Yamato is hugging her best friend’s father? That’s quite strange imo. Let’s go rather with Black Maria being her sister.
:shocking:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Status
Not open for further replies.