Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys who's forgotten about weevil by the way? lol
See almost everyone doesn't bring him up
I'm expecting him any moment as of now , think that shadow marco saw underwater was him
Who knows let's stay tuned
I'm shocked how people don't even think of Weevil coming to Wano.

He's the individual I'm most expecting to come to the war at some point, hell, he could be the shadow that Marco was talking about.

This is the Rocks reunion arc and Buckin was basically confirmed to be part of Rocks, she's definitely coming.

I'm shocked how people don't even think of Weevil coming to Wano.

He's the individual I'm most expecting to come to the war at some point, hell, he could be the shadow that Marco was talking about.

This is the Rocks reunion arc and Buckin was basically confirmed to be part of Rocks, she's definitely coming.
Most assuredly , what's making people have no interest in him because he is not BAMF and boring , so to speak , But who knows he might show something intersting in this arc so let's just stay tuned
Post automatically merged:

Also i wonder how will the alliance deal with this obstacle if he shows up

Last edited:
Some people were saying Yamato is trans, but I don’t think this is quite like with Kiku. It seems more like with Dellinger in that he was raised feminine while Oda still referred to him as a male, or maybe even like with Kuina having a patriarchal upbringing, in addition to looking up to Oden’s manliness. Also interesting is that the info box referred to Yamato as Kaido’s daughter, and even one definition for the word man is “a person with the qualities associated with males, such as bravery, spirit, or toughness.” So perhaps Oda is making it less to do with gender lifestyle choices and simply more to do with Yamato wanting to be tough like Oden, and isn’t quite the same case as with Kiku and sort of lifestyle she felt like going with. I suppose we’ll just have to see how the story/Oda clarifies it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.