Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I'm confused as to what any of this has to do with Yamato. This is clearly a unique aspect for YAMATO.
And I am confused as to why Yamato waiting for Luffy would be an indication that Yamato is the next nakama.

It's just nonsense. Straw hats become straw hats based on their goals, principles and wether they impress Luffy or not. Not because they waited for Luffy.

J

Jo_Ndule

"They didn't Lose"

LOL, they did get Ls.

"then Luffy also was beaten" nope he wasn't, Luffy woke up in the same chapter, the very next page

P1 and Ulti were out for many pages and woke up next chapter S, imilar to Queen.
P1 and Ulti lost to Yamato and Luffy just like queen did lose to Olin.
They only recover fast because their dfs is ancient zoan and Dinosaurs

Unlike Jack and Kaido who stood up quickly after in the same chapter or following chapter (coz it was cliffhanger)

Anyway, Yamato is around calamities worst, Inbetweener max.

Kaido with his rebellious daughter, Yamato
BM with her perfect Son, Katakuri
WB with his stupid son, Weevil
Roger with his stubborn son, Ace

Maybe Kaido refers to her as boy, because Kaido wanted a boy, but since a girl was born, he's just forcing her and his crew to refer to her a boy? There are examples in real life.

I'm still doubtful of Kaido and Big Mom planning a marriage between their children, but if the marriage does happen then maybe Kaido will have Yamato marry one of Big Mom's sons either Perospero or Daifuku.

in every one piece forum they have a problem
with yamato being a girl

LOL
Yes, because girls become Robin 2.0 and are restricted to Background. And if I am getting boobs, I prefer it in real life. Not in some art associated with a fantastic story. Guys on the other hand become interesting characters like Franky, Brook and Jinbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.