Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=487087

I think these spoilers are legit judging from the upvote/downvote ratio (+plus he affirmed that 106101 spoilers were correct).

I'm not sure if I should put them in the spoilers summaries thread.

Anyway here is my translation :
- The fact that Yamato is a woman is correct (he also stated that It doesn't feel like Oda's usual writing style)
- Robin revealed a technique in which she can make 3 copies of her body.
- Dinosaurs devil fruit users are stated to have the amazing speed and durability.
- Yamato respects Oden's will.
No way of knowing if this is legit yet.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This could lead my assumption if Yamato want Kaido to save Ace with going to Marineford.

Because Shanks stops him and Kaido isnt going there that lead to Ace death.

And then, thats why Yamato became rebelious? Because he is dead?

Doesn't really matter what you think. That just so happened to be the post I first saw that dealt with the whole subject matter, so it's the post I quoted to address it. Nowhere in my post did I mention this shouldn't be allowed to be discussed. You're the one who jumped on my post, and wanted to make a big deal about it, like I was advocating to ban the topic. Maybe you should be the one who needs to learn to read.
then read the context behind our entire argument before jumping in ill advised
cause md zolo had to tell you what we meant
and you still pushing it.
like I said , if you dont even know the crux of our argument
bug off.

Guh "NO U LEARN HOW TO READ"

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=487087

I think these spoilers are legit judging from the upvote/downvote ratio (+plus he affirmed that 106101 spoilers were correct).

I'm not sure if I should put them in the spoilers summaries thread.

Anyway here is my translation :
- The fact that Yamato is a woman is correct (he also stated that It doesn't feel like Oda's usual writing style)
- Robin revealed a technique in which she can make 3 copies of her body.
- Dinosaurs devil fruit users are stated to have the amazing speed and durability.
- Yamato respects Oden's will.
Hum, what if Yamato ate a Zoan that allows him to modify his traits ? He can't become another person like Bon Clay but he might be able to create a new face so people won't be able to recognize him.

M

MD Zolo

Please don't jump on to the conclusions when you have no idea what was being transpired in the last 40 pages. No one is against having proper discussion as long it doesn't cross certain boundaries. Discussing Shanks is one thing and using a far-fetched theory with no logical grounds as a means to bash/troll/joke about the same is another. The later is what I was telling everyone to avoid and I did what I did only because it was overshadowing the actual topic and derailing the thread. Pretty much the same goes to the controversy surrounding Ace. No one wants to visit a thread to read a 100 Ace is a Gay posts regardless of whether or not it counts as an insult.
I skimmed through the pages, true. But I did ask you to explain your post. You didn't until now, as far as I see.

And where were you when the same bashing happens every other spoiler threads on weekly basis? Just because a theory is used to bash somebody doesn't make the theory less likely. What happened when everybody was bashing Zoro over a huff last week?

If somebody comes to conclusion that Ace is "X", he can state it. But if that somebody keeps spamming it, then it is justifiable to take action. But that is not what I got from your Moderator note.

Your message was incomplete.

Why does every bastard see Luffy and remember Ace?!!

Has Luffy got no personality of his own? Luffy isn't a copy-paste of Ace. Hell...Ace was a mentally weak moron who never deserved to be a conqurer. Whereas Luffy has shown over and over again that he deserves to be a conqurer.

The two couldn't be more separate. Yet, Tama and Yamato both see Ace in Luffy. This is complete BS.
Amen brother! The only good think that Ace had was the Mera Mera no Mi!
he also stated that It doesn't feel like Oda's usual writing style
So they did it finaly… Shonen Jump replaced Oda with double to Keep the Story ongoing and disposed Odas Body secretly in the pacific with the help of the Japanese Goverment and Yakuza :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.