Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he call himself Yamato’s son then. I’m not believing this until I see pictures/more
There's still a reason why Kaidou is suicidal. That was far too big of a character trait for Oda to just scrap that, his entire introduction was revolving around it.

- My initial fought was that the conclusion of the Oden fight left Kaidou depressed cause he will never know whether he could've beaten Oden fairly, however this doesn't seem to be the case.

So i think it has to be tied to Yamato at this point. Sound trash, but maybe Yamato not wanting to inherit her dad's legacy is making him suicidal.

There's still a reason why Kaidou is suicidal. That was far too big of a character trait for Oda to just scrap that, his entire introduction was revolving around it.

- My initial fought was that the conclusion of the Oden fight left Kaidou depressed cause he will never know whether he could've beaten Oden fairly, however this doesn't seem to be the case.

So i think it has to be tied to Yamato at this point. Sound trash, but maybe Yamato not wanting to inherit her dad's legacy is making him suicidal.
Its not a female.

How do you know they are weaker than flying 6
Portrayalwise, they seems beeing the youngest and newest members of the flyers, in portrayal Sasaki,Drake and of course Who´s Who get placed above, Black Maria more in mid range:
Who´sWho=>xDrake=Sasaki=>BlackMarie=>Ulti=>Pageone
It is my own though but I would place Ulti and Pageone as the weakest flyers, beeing strong but not like Who´s Who, the one who come close to a calamity.

Read this comment in another side and thing too:
Sir Curlyhat:
If this guys are so durable imagine how much of a tank someone like Queen is
Jack,Queen and King going be insane monsters, I can understand why Oda save them for the last stage together with Kaido.
Im still thinking that they get defeated in teambattles.

You talking about Donnie Trump?? What do you think he’s gonna do, come here and post “Yamato is realistically YC3 at best”?? Because honestly, that might help...absolutely nothing :josad:
He will build a wall to protect us Simps from the Z/VS/S Wankers. And they will pay for it!
#MOGA
Make One Piece Great Again :kata:
Post automatically merged:

So yamato Flat or Hiding some ( . ) y ( . ) ?
10000000000000000000000000000000000% hidding and if she opens the damn Kimono we see 2 large mountains :myman:

That would be super trash tbh, i do think it has something to do with yamato tho. I am super glad she is super strong, if she is indeed a woman. Now we have 3 brawler type high/top tiers, yamato/bm/ulti and an all rounder like hancock. We need more strong females.
Post automatically merged:

he has a beard and has a woman like face
that makes any sense to you/
It means he has a very slender/ thin face but with a beard.

From redon:
Big Mam survived the explosion. Kaidos sacrifice was useless

Big Mam launches random attack, kills Page 1

Ulti angry attack Big Mam but defeated by 1 blow

Big Mam tries to kill Ulti, Yamato protected her but lost one arm

Big Mam prepares to shoot a spear of elbaf that has enough power to destroy the grand line

Yamato lost all hope, with just 1 arm he can't win he thinks

Suddenly a voice?

It is Kaido from heaven talking with Yamato through Urouge's speaker dial

Kaido encourages Yamato to unleashes his true power, "you can do it my son!"

Yamato prepares a thunder bagua with only one arm, an image of Kaido appears behind him

Big mam shoots her ikoku attack, Yamato shoots a thunder bagua and they clash

splash text: "Big Mam's full power ikoku vs Yamato's father-son thunder bagua! Who will win?"

Break next week

Status
Not open for further replies.