Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti>P1 >>> Oven/Pre RS Sanji

Page One is above Oven. Oven can't even kill Pound lol
And a nuke couldn't kill Pell. Not being able to kill one piece characters doesn't take away anything. Kaido couldn't kill otama. See how stupid that sounds
Lets just go on feats and potrayal. Oven is just has good has Ulti and Page 1. Its extreme diff if they fight.

And a nuke couldn't kill Pell. Not being able to kill one piece characters doesn't take away anything. Kaido couldn't kill otama. See how stupid that sounds
Lets just go on feats and potrayal. Oven is just has good has Ulti and Page 1. Its extreme diff if they fight.
Oven get stalemated by pre RS Sanji.

RS Sanji get stalemated by Page One.

Oven is non RS Sanji level. Page One is RS Sanji level.

Hyped for Sanji/Page One high diff rematch! :steef:

As I said the different between Koed or knocked down is large.
As explain the beast from impel down where Koed, even the one who was said to have awakening had still injuries and only wake up after a largettime pass(Probably over one day)
:

Pageone and Ulti case is kinda different, they weren´t Koed, they just get knocked down for some seconds and stand up agai, beeing fine as the spoiler said. To defeat Pageone and Ulti in full, you need a lot of strong attacks, because with one simple elefant gun(G3) or offguard Thunder clap, you aren´t put them down, they tank it again and again.

Potrayalwise I agree they should be on same lvl, featwise I rather see Perospero more on that lvl then Oven who don´t really had really good feats expect his endurance who was really great. Overall I would want to see Daifuku or Compote in wano, probably this time without beeing nerfed.

I dont understand how Yamato is a girl when Kaido called him son
Also Black Maria called him bocchan I think :choppawhat:
That's a question isn't it?

Kiku refered to himself as woman and even many other addressed as "she" instead of "he".
Post automatically merged:

Eek wtf there is another break next week?
good morning Topi San :cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So,
Ace is Gol D. Roger Son.
Ace is adopted by The Marine Hero, Monkey D. Garp
Ace is the member of Whitebeard Pirates
Ace is the 2nd Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, the same position as Kozuki Oden.
And he hangout with Kaido's son/daughter.
And defeated by Blackbeard
I wonder how Oda gonna pull up some Ace relationship with Big Mom/her family.:myman:

I dont understand how Yamato is a girl when Kaido called him son
Also Black Maria called him bocchan I think :choppawhat:
what is bocchan really means tho? young master? but not stated as male/female?

We miss Black Maria :(
No, i do everyday. :blush:

Last edited:
Anime team already confirmed what happen in their offscreened fight. Sanji run from the fight. Page One was safe and sound and ready for another round. They will settle their fight in a high diff rematch at Onigashima.

FATED FIGHT! :finally:
I cant wait for this fight, the symmetry between Sanji and PageOne is clear as day, these two have to fight.

As I said the different between Koed or knocked down is large.
As explain the beast from impel down where Koed, even the one who was said to have awakening had still injuries and only wake up after a largettime pass(Probably over one day)
:

Pageone and Ulti case is kinda different, they weren´t Koed, they just get knocked down for some seconds and stand up agai, beeing fine as the spoiler said. To defeat Pageone and Ulti in full, you need a lot of strong attacks, because with one simple elefant gun(G3) or offguard Thunder clap, you aren´t put them down, they tank it again and again.

Potrayalwise I agree they should be on same lvl, featwise I rather see Perospero more on that lvl then Oven who don´t really had really good feats expect his endurance who was really great. Overall I would want to see Daifuku or Compote in wano, probably this time without beeing nerfed.
It's best to wait until the chapter, it's still possible that they were still knocked out but only temporarily and by temporarily I mean like for a few seconds to a minute probably. Also it's possible that maybe ancient zoans recover more faster than normal zoans, when it comes to Oven his durability was his most impressive feat. He could pretty much tank any attacks and receive very little damage, the vivre card even states that he has the sturdiest body among all the Charlotte Sons this even includes Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.