Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's what I gather. Yamato is really a male. He ran into Ivankov and Jewelry Bonne years ago, and was subsequently change into a female, and turned into a child. While living as a female, he had to change his name to a girls name, so he just reversed the letters of his name, dropping the y, thus becoming O-tama. That explains his relationship with Ace, and already knowing and waiting for Luffy. J. Bonney must have recently been knocked out, undoing the child transformation, but Yamato still remains a female due to Ivankov.

:kappa:
It all makes sense now.. I always knew that chick was not a pannel wasting girl who we will never see again..

F

Fallen Prince

So here's what I gather. Yamato is really a male. He ran into Ivankov and Jewelry Bonne years ago, and was subsequently change into a female, and turned into a child. While living as a female, he had to change his name to a girls name, so he just reversed the letters of his name, dropping the y, thus becoming O-tama. That explains his relationship with Ace, and already knowing and waiting for Luffy. J. Bonney must have recently been knocked out, undoing the child transformation, but Yamato still remains a female due to Ivankov.

:kappa:
not bad might ask are you fiction writer in your real life or tom hanks from forrest gump?

M

MD Zolo

Weren't you doing that all this time ??
No! I was methodically taking down your claims regarding Ace being better.

This is probably not the best thread for it though. So I will be brief:
  1. Sabo was born to a noble family. He had wealth and power and a future where he would be the King. But since Sabo was free-minded the lifestyle of the Nobles never entranced him and he wanted to be free. On the other hand, Ace didn't have family or wealth. So, when Sabo wants to be free, he is willing to give up a lot while Ace had nothing to lose. Thus Sabo's inner desire to have freedom should never be doubted.
  2. Ace and Luffy set out to sea at the age 17 to honor Sabo, who was the one that proposed this idea. Ultimately Sabo ended up setting sail earlier and set up path for Ace and Luffy. So, even here, Sabo is the guide.
  3. Sabo is trying to correct the wrongs done by people like his family. He understands his family's legacy quite well. Ace never understood his family. Even after meeting WB, he abhored his father, meaning he never truly realized what his family was.
  4. Sabo is not a hothead like Ace. Yet he is just as caring.
I think I can go on and on.

I want to make one thing clear. Ace is a cool character. I don't wish to belittle him, but it seems that (due to the fact that Ace fans belittle Sabo every chance they get) only way to elevate Sabo to his deserved place is by belittling Ace, and that is sad.

That's my opinion. The White Tiger Zoan....
I was searching for myth tiger but didnt find one
..but this byakku
Hmm what his abilities
If he's myth df then he will have side abilities .

"He is associated with the Chinese element of metal, the season of autumn, the planet Venus, and the color white. He represents the virtue of righteousness. He controls the wind."

Metal ?!
Control the wind ?!

I was searching for myth tiger but didnt find one
..but this byakku
Hmm what his abilities
If he's myth df then he will have side abilities .

"He is associated with the Chinese element of metal, the season of autumn, the planet Venus, and the color white. He represents the virtue of righteousness. He controls the wind."

Metal ?!
Control the wind ?!
It doens't need to be Byakko, but a White Tiger is something I would like. It could be virtually any Tiger, so long as it's a Tiger for the Dragon vs Tiger thing Japanese Myth or whatever has going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.