Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he still tiger themed has tiger moves is shown by oda in covers with tigers. Heck toei made him fight a white tiger not that long ago
Filler don't mean shit to me.
Is Zoro also a Gorilla? Something Luffy also partially has a theme with.
Post automatically merged:

Does that mean if Who's Who have Tiger, Snow Tiger, or Sabertooth Tiger he will cut Kaido because of the Japanese myths?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Some of you watch too much of Ohara and Morj.
Whose that?

Nope he still tiger themed has tiger moves is shown by oda in covers with tigers. Heck toei made him fight a white tiger not that long ago
Zoro's spirit animal is the Tiger, which symbolizes strength and courage. However, in the mythology of the Tiger vs the Dragon, Zoro's nature is more akin to that of the Dragon, rather than the Tiger. Luffy on the other hand is more akin to that of the Tiger.

The person representing the dragon will usually be wise, tempered, patient, humble, plucky, and/or any other traits usually seen as "laid-back". The person representing the tiger will probably be passionate, driven, enthusiastic, wild, and/or other traits seen as hot blooded.

Last edited:
What like boundman
Snakeman
Tankman all based off the animals he fought. Yeah you can say that.
But zoro has had constant tiger theme in more than just attacks.
And what I'm saying is more than one character can same a similar theme or so...
Post automatically merged:

Can't wait for tomorrow.
Shits going to hit the fan is all I can say. You ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.