Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

If carrot is a spy she is terrible one for beast pirates. Kaido received no info straw hats arrival on big moms territory and allies , kinemon movement in wano.

This will be worst thing to have kaido mastermind stuff like that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol that's fucking false and you know it, I've been to reddit and I've seen plenty of people defend her. You just choose to ignore those who defend her and only focus on those who bash on her, just because you don't like her doesn't mean everyone thinks the same as you.
No one cares about Reddit here. Chill.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If carrot is a spy she is terrible one for beast pirates. Kaido received no info straw hats arrival on big moms territory and allies , kinemon movement in wano.

This will be worst thing to have kaido madtermind stuff like that.
Bro would you even care about the raid if you one-shotted their strongest fighter few chapters ago?

F

Fallen Prince

Lol that's fucking false and you know it, I've been to reddit and I've seen plenty of people defend her. You just choose to ignore those who defend her and only focus on those who bash on her, just because you don't like her doesn't mean everyone thinks the same as you.
Only furries like her.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Didn't Raizo say something like let's meet at Zou?
Kanjuro being a traitor sends birds to Jack or Orochi and he gives info to the Beast Pirates?

Simple as that.
Kanjuro was already confirmed to be the Zou traitor.
I mean, you need to have people's vivrecard to be able to found Zou.

Because Kanjuro is not in Zou before Jack doing an attack there.

Status
Not open for further replies.