Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was still conscious after Zunisha's HUGE trunk hit him. He sinked but he was still conscious.

But now G4 one shotted him? Yeah not happening.

I bet you are one of the guys who always thought post Udon Luffy would 1 shot the likes of Page One and then reality happens.
I can't talk to soemone that says Jack was conscious after going night night he was one shotted along with his whole crew. Get lost,. Couldn't even beat Dukes for 12 hours each for 5 days Doffy solos the island in 30 min max. No. Jack is a fodder he gets wrecked by G4 in 2 hits max.

It's impressive to see Jack as a 10 meters tall dude and yet weakest top YC
He's not 10 but 8 miters tall and Big Mom is still taller than him.
There's more to Jack than you think, Jack is the youngest commander so far being only 28 years old, I would put Jack along side King and Queen in term of strength, he maybe doesn't have a strong offensive powers like other commanders do but he's more durable than King and Queen for sure.

He's not 10 but 8 miters tall and Big Mom is still taller than him.
There's more to Jack than you think, Jack is the youngest commander so far being only 28 years old, I would put Jack along side King and Queen in term of strength, he maybe doesn't have a strong offensive powers like other commanders do but he's more durable than King and Queen for sure.
Yeah but he is weaker than both Queen and King :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.