Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll like it

many youtubers are fed up with someoe like Smoothie, who is the ONLY COMMANDER to look useless while she's by coincidence is a female!

Like what the fuck!

So, I think he will dig it
And surprisengly, I think Drizzt who hates everything this show is offering lately, will still have hate for this chapter, but may like the "Yamato is female" and looking competent against Luffy
And also like the "Ace connection" considering he's talked about "when will Ace plot come back to life".... Oda might have delayed it for When Yamato is shown...

But I still think he will diss some other parts of the chapter like LOL, I love it when he rants LOL
Yea drizzt criticism be on point it make you think about the bad side instead of just thinking bout the good part of it

F

Fallen Prince

NO WAY IN HELL

However, he can be used as a PAWN in a way to bring down Imu-sama.... OR bring Imu-sama to the light and public

Where Stelly's thirst for the throne, makes Imu-sama makes an appearance... this way is the first step into exploiting the WG for the lies they told
I am not saying he will change. Even capone beheaded many people yet hd is shown to be loyal family man.

I would say he is still corrupt king but he might ally with others if his own power is in jeopardy.

After laugh tale, Oden suddenly wanted to open wano's borders and waiting for certain someone, there is a reason that we dont know yet because its involved with One Piece itself, and with that same reason Oden cant go back to WB Pirates, instead he told Izo to stay with WB, and obviously WB knew everything from Roger, and WB already said that One Piece doesnt interested him, I think thats why WB doesnt involves himself with wano,... Cmiw...

Yea drizzt criticism be on point it make you think about the bad side instead of just thinking bout the good part of it
His issues are valid though
:goyea:

Although I have some differences with him about some other parts... but it's all good
No drizzt sucks. He's always speaking in bad faith.

It's like this, he does make actual good points at times but his entire premise is predicated on bad faith so in the end even his good arguments are suspect.

He has been called out on this multiple times and never has an answer to it. Multiple times he's told to stop actively rooting for the story to be bad and he refuses. Every single video there's statements like "Oda will remain a bad writer" or shit like that.

And this is coming from me, the guy who almost every chapter calls outbad writing from Oda. Even I dont say shit like "One piece has been shit for hundreds of chapters and will remain shit forever"

That's the problem with Drizzt. He's probably the only youtuber who has my exact opinions on how shit oden and his story was and yet I still don't like him because he's always in bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.