Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No drizzt sucks. He's always speaking in bad faith.

It's like this, he does make actual good points at times but his entire premise is predicated on bad faith so in the end even his good arguments are suspect.

He has been called out on this multiple times and never has an answer to it. Multiple times he's told to stop actively rooting for the story to be bad and he refuses. Every single video there's statements like "Oda will remain a bad writer" or shit like that.

And this is coming from me, the guy who almost every chapter calls outbad writing from Oda. Even I dont say shit like "One piece has been shit for hundreds of chapters and will remain shit forever"

That's the problem with Drizzt. He's probably the only youtuber who has my exact opinions on how shit oden and his story was and yet I still don't like him because he's always in bad faith.

Could you explain to me why you think Odens whole story was bad? Im seriously curious.

I changed this line: I saw a strange shadow in the sea so i went to see it!

TO: I saw a strange shadow in the sea so i'm going to see it!

Sorry, i didn't notice and i felt that sentence weird at first and i thought he was talking about the submarine but nope, he definitely says 'I'm going to see it'. I guess he's talking about Perospero maybe? Who knows

That has nothing to do with my point :seriously:

Memes or not... many of his complaints I agree about it... regardless if it came from a meme act or not... And again, I have many things I disagree with him on.... that's fine, it's part of the entertaining aspect about discussing this show
Agreeing with him or not isn't the point either.

His actual agenda for making a point (whether good or bad) is what makes him a bad faith actor. And such people are never good for bringing up in reasonable arguments.

(Note how I could easily be talking about either Drizzt or trump):doffytroll:

M

MD Zolo

Did Oden never believed that Toki was from 800 years ago? Yamato has Oden's diary yet she is convinced that Red Scabbards are dead even when Orochi has been preaching their return for the last twenty years.

I changed this line: I saw a strange shadow in the sea so i went to see it!

TO: I saw a strange shadow in the sea so i'm going to see it!

Sorry, i didn't notice and i felt that sentence weird at first and i thought he was talking about the submarine but nope, he definitely says 'I'm going to see it'. I guess he's talking about Perospero maybe? Who knows
If he's going after Perospero then RIP candy man

Status
Not open for further replies.