Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

There's something weird with this Yamato business.

Yamato decided to call herself a man. AND KAIDO WENT ALONG WITH IT????

Hold up. So Kaido calls yamato son because Yamato chose to emulate a man???

And not just any man, fuckin oden???

Okay this is getting into convoluted territory with Oda having made Kaido call Yamato son just for shock factor but then didn't think it through clearly why kaido would ever indulge his daughter playing dress up as oden?

Either Kaido is suddenly the most progressive man in the world that he just "RESPECTED" his daughter's crossdressing or Oda fucked up with this twist
Def need to see , even for me it doesnt make sense . Maybe he lost his son in the past or something ?

Do we know the exact reason why Kaido is always sober ? Many guessed he was suicidal because of invisible and wishes to die this is just bull . If he really wants to die he could have just let big mom take away his soul problem done .

There is more to it i really hope oda doesnt fuck it up .

F

Fallen Prince

Its possible Yamato was sent by kaido to capture Ace when he intruded in wano . I can see both of them fought and recognized each other strength .

Maybe i just dont see Ace casually chating about luffy to a stranger especially to an unknown pirate . She found out from newspaper and made connection to it .

I am interested if she played a role in bringing beast pirates to Ace execution ? Make all coincidence puts to rest how shanks mangaed beast pirates because there was no kaido at all ?

Def need to see , even for me it doesnt make sense . Maybe he lost his son in the past or something ?

Do we know the exact reason why Kaido is always sober ? Many guessed he was suicidal because of invisible and wishes to die this is just bull . If he really wants to die he could have just let big mom take away his soul problem done .

There is more to it i really hope oda doesnt fuck it up .
So Kaido had two children? A son and a daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.