Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if he calls his daughter as his son , it has to do with trauma or something ? I just dont see kaido being progressive dad at all seeing how he badly treats wano citizen it doesnt make any sense.
Or its a plot hole
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't it known worldwide that Moria and Kaido fought on Wano?
Yeah the report if Moria's crew demise is supposedly well known
Post automatically merged:

So Did Kanjuro ever tell Kaido about the Ponegylph in Zou?
These are the important questions

F

Fallen Prince

Oh???

So Yamato never mentions that Kaido has subjugated the country yet Yamato is claiming that she was doing all this shit in the name of Oden. So oden wouldn't mention that his country is being subjugated?

And of course when the Whitebeard pirates learn that Wano is Kaido's territory, they don't think it's weird that Oden who is alive is in cahoots with a kaido?
Thats very confusing topic i have had as well. Maybe she does genuinly care about wano people but couldnt do much under kaidos observation.

Why she never told wano ? I doubt they had whole discussing about countries affair. They probably fought and thats that .

Maybe she was waiting for the 20 year time to happen to make her move.

Thats very confusing topic i have had as well. Maybe she does genuinly care about wano people but couldnt do much under kaidos observation.

Why she never told wano ? I doubt they had whole discussing about countries affair. They probably fought and thats that .

Maybe she was waiting for the 20 year time to happen to make her move.
The entire whitebeard pirates not knowing about kaido in Wano is a lost cause.

Theres no redemption for that plot detail. We just have to accept that whitebeard didn't care that much and go on with the story

Tbh, I kinda want to see Yamato and Marco's interaction now.. I mean, Yamato literally read about the WB pirates in Oden's diary... and it'd be cool to see Marco and Yamato talk about Oden.. Yamato could see what they're like and what Oden was like, and talk to them and drink some sake over it..

Or hell, Yamato meeting the Roger Pirates like Crocus or Rayleigh, or even Shanks.. I mean, Crocus would be glad to talk to a guy interested in knowing more about his crewmates and stuff.

M

MD Zolo

So, with Jinbei here, there are 10 Straw hats. With Izo here and Shinobu being a Red Scabbards (as stated by Kin'emon), there are 10 Red Scabbards. There are currently 8 SNs in Wano right now.

No matter how I look at it, nine shadows don't add up. Unless it is 8 SNs + Yamato, but many such combinations can be made, making this one nonsensical.

The only thing that is truly Toki (till now) still doesn't make sense.

So, with Jinbei here, there are 10 Straw hats. With Izo here and Shinobu being a Red Scabbards (as stated by Kin'emon), there are 10 Red Scabbards. There are currently 8 SNs in Wano right now.

No matter how I look at it, nine shadows don't add up. Unless it is 8 SNs + Yamato, but many such combinations can be made, making this one nonsensical.

The only thing that is truly Toki (till now) still doesn't make sense.
Luffy iis the Dawn/Sun that toki talked about casting 9 shadows being the 9 strawhats.

Status
Not open for further replies.