Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow no one here underestimate luffy here lol , people here already think he is on admiral level.
its not all the time but some people tend to do that its like im pretty sure luffy has to be a top in the verse at this point the story is reaching its climax and hes not gonna beat a yonko come on man i've heard people say that shit that luffy will not be above a yonko this arc

More like overrated at times along with zoro , doflamingo taking the pack order.

In reddit you cannot literally criticize luffy or you are downvoted to hell.

In this and NF forum they overrate zoro to another level.

Frankly i think sanji, brook, franky are underrated .
Well I put most of Zoro and Sanji stans on ignore otherwise I wouldn't be able to have a meaningful discussion here...

F

Fallen Prince

its not all the time but some people tend to do that its like im pretty sure luffy has to be a top in the verse at this point the story is reaching its climax and hes not gonna beat a yonko come on man i've heard people say that shit that luffy will not be above a yonko this arc
This is likely anti hero syndrome. I tend to have it as well.

You can see lot of john cena bashing in wwe because he has good guy complexity storyline. Undertaker , kane have dark plotline but they are universally loved . (Please dont bash kane love the guy)

Villains are classy , maybe its new trend most like villain to win or see dark complexity that bad guy is not bad after all .

I check up the panels again and for me Luffy didn't use Advanced CoA. He was using G2 and G3 with is correct but his last attack was a G2 attack, not advanced CoA which Luffy show always with hardening.
That was my thought too... It is just smoke around his fist.
It is really a shame the we are going to have yet another break... I wish I could take a break myself and then read the rest of the act at once but I can't even help not seeing spoilers lmao this Corona situation also doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.