Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Still think the Rocks plot is continuing past this arc and will deal with all 4 Yonko clashing plus Weevil and other Rocks remnants.

I think both the Beasts Pirates and the BMP will be done this arc, but the 2 Yonko will live on. Big evidence of that is the fact that BM has unfinished plotlines with Elbaf and her daughters/memories
I believe that Kaido and BM will live. But I don't expect BM to be involved in Elbaf (if this arc ever comes to be). I expect Kaido and BM to become puppets of WG.

The roster for the final war is massive. Therefore there should be many threatening villains and Yonkous are great as puppets (they are already WG's puppets whether they know it or not).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just a shame the constant breaks come when Kaido and his crew are about to wreck the Alliance forces.
Fuck jump for that.

They have 3 fucking chapters in advance. They used a lot of free time during corona + it's a fucking summer when a lot of people have time and could potentially boost the sales/views of the chapters and etc.

Smart move JUMP.

M

MD Zolo

Fuck jump for that.

They have 3 fucking chapters in advance. They used a lot of free time during corona + it's a fucking summer when a lot of people have time and could potentially boost the sales/views of the chapters and etc.

Smart move JUMP.
If I remember correctly, it is Oda who is always 3 chapters ahead. It doesn't mean that he sends them to Jump.

For all we know, Oda could be sending the chapters weekly.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fuck jump for that.

Smart move JUMP.
What exactly is Oda doing that he can’t work his job on a regular basis? I bet we’ve had almost as many breaks in 2020 as we’ve had chapters.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They use the argument of working on Zoom basically and that it is hard.

Fucking liers.

Do they know what is Dropbox?
Oh, poor guys...they have to work online? Gosh, that only puts them on the same level as ALL THE MILLIONS OF DICKHEADS WHO ARE DOING THE SAME THING WITH NO ISSUE. It just makes zero sense that Oda has less accountability/responsibility as the sole creative force behind the most popular manga in history than I do at my two-bit corporate gig.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jump are incompetent pieces of shit
Yeah exactly.

Summer the time when a lot of people would enjoy themselves in the house or somewhere else.

No no 2 chapters in July.

I wouldn't mind if it was a normal month but in fucking summer? Really?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, poor guys...they have to work online? Gosh, that only puts them on the same level as ALL THE MILLIONS OF DICKHEADS WHO ARE DOING THE SAME THING WITH NO ISSUE. It just makes zero sense that Oda has less accountability/responsibility as the sole creative force behind the most popular manga in history than I do at my two-bit corporate gig.
When I was working for some company 1,5 years ago we were doing some sort of projects/ half projects and basically how we worked was either dropping the job done on dropbox or there is this program that allows you to operate on someone's desktop from your PC. Basically you see his desktop from your monitor and you can use the mouse. keyboard etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As far as I understood the chapter reaches Jump Office on Thursday/Friday. Then to Press on Sunday/Monday, to stores on Wednesday/Thursday and published on Sunday. I could be wrong though.
Well this is fucking tricky you know?

What I meant was:
Yes, the chapter arrives on Wednesday/Thursday to the stores.

But how the fuck spoiler provider was giving us the next chapter spoilers right away on Monday morning or even Sunday night for 3 weeks straight?

They must have at least 2 chapters that arrive at the JUMP magazine/store.

M

MD Zolo

Well this is fucking tricky you know?

What I meant was:
Yes, the chapter arrives on Wednesday/Thursday to the stores.

But how the fuck spoiler provider was giving us the next chapter spoilers right away on Monday morning or even Sunday night for 3 weeks straight?

They must have at least 2 chapters that arrive at the JUMP magazine/store.
No!! Because this spoiler provider somehow gets the copy from the press. Not from store.

Those who provide spoilers from store copies share it on Thursday.
Post automatically merged:

Ahem
Clears Throat

FUCK Jump
FUCK Oda
FUCK Oda-Drones
And Most Importantly
FUCK Sabo
And super importantly

FU*K you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No!! Because this spoiler provider somehow gets the copy from the press. Not from store.

Those who provide spoilers from store copies share it on Thursday.
Either way it's a dick move to give us only 2 chapters in July.

I know Oda works hard but he has 5 fucking editors + elastic schedule.

He can potentially be 5/6 chapters ahead because of Corona breaks in the march or whenever it was I lost the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.