Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well set target how much calories eat for a day. No one can look like someone it can never happen.

I dont need to go to gym because i work in farming.
If I'm constantly working my daily routine is simply fucked.

There are times when I can eat normal breakfast and dinner but there are also times when I basically wake up to go to work and eat some random sandwiches for a breakdinnerfast xD

Calories counting or 5 meals per day is not for me.

As I said, Ace was hyped manytimes in the manga, BB defeating him was the way to became a Yonkou later.
Same lvl as Luffy or Marco, I don´t think probably slighty weaker but still huge strong as @MarineHQ62 said it, Ace is kinda underated because he lose to Akainu a Yonkou lvl dude.
First Yamato who hype him up and then Ace feats:

This is until date today the one of the best feats so far which we see in the new world, the fight with Blackbeard was a high tier class fight who have better dc feats then Doffy vs Luffy,Cracker vs Luffy and Katakuri vs Luffy...

Ace is strong we know....but he isn't on the level of first mates....marco is first mate level and he was stronger than ace.... ace was never hyped yo be yonkou level...

Ace would loose to doffy based on feat, thanit attack didn't even destroy half of the island and blackbeard beat ace, like it wasn't even that much of a fight for him

Status
Not open for further replies.