Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's time for Caribou to tell Kaido about Shirahoshi:myman:
Does not matter, the only person that has the power to use Shirahoshi's power is Luffy. Chapters 626, 627, 647,648 show that. Luffy's special power we saw in action in chapter 949, is a power to command all living creatures.

Kaido and Big Mom could kidnap Shirahoshi, but they will never be able to control her, that is Luffy's power.
She would take them out using seakings, and they would have to kill her.

Chapter is lit

Kaido beheading Orochi is so brutal....for Orochi who betrayed his master Yasu and Oden, this sure fitting end .....trash don't choose how they die....but if he sensed that prophecy may work somehow and made some back up plan to survive and instead it was Kaido who killed him, wonder what route he will take.....same for Kanjuro....

Luffy offering Yamato to remove cuffs means he mastered adCoA to an extent that he can do it casually, but anyways will have to see how much it works on people....but Oda such a dick move, he could have let him remove the cuffs and go for momo...now Luffy and Yamato running towards an execution platform, wonder they will meet f6 members before that??

Nami got captured, and Sanji was missing, probably he is the one who will save Nami or Oda gonna have Nami rescue herself from BigMom as she as "cat burglar" ??

Kaido+BigMom alliance...admirals definitely come to wano...and it seems final war takes place in flower capital....where is Drake?

Kanjuro and Kiku are another highlights of the chapter. Kanjuro anticipated and trying to stall samurais until execution is a smart move. Killing scabbards ain't necessary if they could kill future heir to shogun.

All in all, great chapter. Btb, not to be an ass but translations ruined the experience to some extent. Hopefully we will get better translations before an official one comes out.

4/5

Who were the ones that were truly humiliated? Marines lost their Main Headquarter, instead of stopping the growth of the pirates as they hoped the number of pirates started to increase in such numbers that even Admirals had to be sent for dealing with them, not only that many level 6 prisoners escaped which will no doubt start to harm the citizens, the marine was supposed to protect.
Don't change the subject.

We were talking about the War between the Navy and Whitebeard pirates, what happened?

Let me tell you:
- Whitebeard died
- Ace died
- Jozu was crippled
- Oars jr died
- Their numbers were reduced so low that Shanks had to come in to save them.

Now you tell me which named soldiers of the Marines died ?
Lmao, not a single one. Whitebeard managed to destroy a building that they rebuilt in a years time
:milaugh:

We were talking about the War between the Navy and Whitebeard pirates, what happened?

Let me tell you:
- Whitebeard died
- Ace died
- Jozu was crippled
- Oars jr died

Lmao, not a single one. Whitebeard managed to destroy a building that they rebuilt in a years time
:pepelit: I guess, Marines still achieved what they wanted-Execute Ace so
But Navy and Warlord=1 Yonko crew but with SSG maybe Navy are more powerful idk

Let me tell you:
- Whitebeard died
- Ace died
- Jozu was crippled
- Oars jr died

Its true. But we have old injured and sick WB. He let his crew down when they lost their concentration.

And now its time to show us how powerfull a prime and healthy imperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.