Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
The best way for oda and the market to show off ssg's power is against the shichibukai mainly mihawk

If it's about to do one of the 3 to him than it might as well be stronger than the shichibukai
  1. Have him need to run away
  2. Injure him pretty bad maybe even beating him
  3. Have him need assistance/backup help
Lmfao you wish.
The ssg can be > warlords without being individually stronger than mihawk.

All Shichibukais=One Yonko just like Luffy, Kid, Law+ are meant to defeat Kaido in the same way all Shichibukais (with a lot of YC level characters) are meant to defeat a Yonko or at least stop him.
How can you suggest that then say "Mihawk is weaker" than a Yonko LOL, it just literally means that Yonko faces a Yonko, other shichibukai face other commanders, and their crew can face the veterans and ministers...etc

Orochi loosing his head is already a 10/10 for me:blush:
Yamato wanting to sail with Ace amd the others is cute. I guess not a lot of pirates where able to make their way to Wano.

O-Kiku is also awesome in her armor
You mean his*

Maybe. But if itโ€™s not what she said, I wonder what else she could have meant.
Luffy: You again! Kouzuki Oden was loved by everyone! There is no way it's okay for you to become Oden!!

Yamato: Well maybe you are more Oden than I am!!

Luffy: What does it means that I'm more Oden than you?

Yamato: Even if I'm Oden, I'm not 'free' due to these handcuffs! I wanted to go out to sea with Ace and the others... But I've been confined in this island since I was 8 years old!!
--------------------------

If someone is confused with a part of the translation, ask me. Tho i will not be here all the day

well my signature doesnโ€™t work anymore

honestly iโ€™m not trying to be hopeful but orochi could very still be alive he has 8 heads and we know zoans still affect their users even in human forms

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
If the alliance really does fail at onigashima and the war ends in 2 weeks i wonder what they'll need to actually win

Maybe the rest of the supernova will come to help? Were only missing urouge, bonney, and capone anyway. Plus sooner or later we need a panel for all the supernova together
:steef:
I so hope for Bonney, she is my favourite female character after all

Her potential is still unshown

I believe she is one of the few novas which are soon to appear

I highly doubt the novas who didn't show up yet will only do that by the final war arc

Ok fine letโ€™s say for the sake of argument Doflamingo is slightly stronger than G4 Luffy. He is still not even going to be able to scratch Kaido and he will still get blitzed and one-shotted in a fraction of a second as will the other 5 warlords (who are generally accepted to be weaker than him). Leaving just Mihawk to 1v1 the Yonko.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If the alliance really does fail at onigashima and the war ends in 2 weeks i wonder what they'll need to actually win

Maybe the rest of the supernova will come to help? Were only missing urouge, bonney, and capone anyway. Plus sooner or later we need a panel for all the supernova together
:steef:
Well to be completely honest with you no jokes at all.
For me
Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will take out: Jack, Who's Who, King, Page One, Queen.
Jinbei, Robin and Yamato will take out: Sasaki, Black Maria and Ulti.

But then the playtime is over and they will be fucked. Let's be honest Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are tough as hell but they will need a rest before Kaido and I don't believe Kaido will allow them to rest especially that there is also Big Mom to deal with.

I don't see this war going well for the Alliance if 3rd party won't show up.

We need at least 2 Admirals with the fleet of Marines.

What's your take on this?

Lmfao you wish.
The ssg can be > warlords without being individually stronger than mihawk.
Whatever it is dont have to be individually stronger than mihawk in a 1v1 tho
Its not crazy to thing ssg something strong enough to replace the warlords as a whole is stronger than mihawk tho

And im just listing ways for ssg to prove itself worth of replacing the shichibukai included kaido

If Orochi's men decide to join the alliance; how many men will the alliance have now?
Post automatically merged:

If Orochi's men decide to join the alliance; how many men will the alliance have now?

Well to be completely honest with you no jokes at all.
For me
Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji will take out: Jack, Who's Who, King, Page One, Queen.
Jinbei, Robin and Yamato will take out: Sasaki, Black Maria and Ulti.

But then the playtime is over and they will be fucked. Let's be honest Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are tough as hell but they will need a rest before Kaido and I don't believe Kaido will allow them to rest especially that there is also Big Mom to deal with.

I don't see this war going well for the Alliance if 3rd party won't show up.

We need at least 2 Admirals with the fleet of Marines.

What's your take on this?
Tbh idk because lets say the marines do show up the alliance is as much of an enemy to them as the yonko
So itll add another enemy on top of what we already have

I think we need someone or something to get big mom and her kids out of wano as a whole. They already got their hands full with kaido linlin being here makes it almost impossible for them
Maybe shes need to leave wano to fight the marines?

Status
Not open for further replies.