Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The Reverie’s been over for at least a week in the canon, and I believe we’ve seen her return to Fishman Island...it pains me to disagree with you, but if they do go after her, it won’t be in Mariejois.
You're right. My brain is fried today lol. I always thought Madam Sharley's prophecy was going to come true when Luffy destroys the RedLine after finding the OP. So I don't think they're going to FI.

Btw, for people saying Kaido didn't kill. Spoilers say Yamato is gonna become new Shogun, so obviously Kaido's intent was to get rid of Orochi.

At the very best, I see Oda saving up Orochi for one last speech while he's dying, warning of something, but he's for sure gone.
Makes no sense take him out just yet story wise, we all know he will defeated and at this point is not that useful to Kaido however he still has to answer for what he did to the scabbards and the people of Wano for 20 yars.

What... Was the point of Kaido keeping Orochi around just to kill him during the Fire Festival?

He was always a non-factor from the beginning but it just seems completely unnecessary to have put up with his shit for so long just to kill him decades later...

Obviously we as readers know that Orochi isn’t dead but from a narrative standpoint it just seems silly for Kaido to do this now

Status
Not open for further replies.