Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I think Kaido can confuse her with this plan.
I mean, you saw how much Yamato a fan of Oden is. I think she is very dedicated to fulfill his will. If I remember correctly the spoilers even said that she wants to fight against Kaido or something. But there will be probably another plot twist at some point.

The Samurai are not remote controlled toys. This is what happened last time

They will only listen to the rightful heir.
Lmfao Right. All of the samurai who aligned themselves with Orochi serve him because he is the rightful heir. Dude, the samurai who are under Orochi right now have pledged their allegiance to him because of Kaido and their own self interests.

The samurai who went to fight Kaido were loyal to the Kozuki through and through.

And come to think of it... Why would you use that panel to prove your point?

Yes, that is what happened the last time. And you know who killed them? Kaido. Why wouldn’t they fall in line as soon as he killed Orochi and assumed control of Wano? Get a grip, man.

Lmfao Right. All of the samurai who aligned themselves with Orochi serve him because he is the rightful heir. Dude, the samurai who are under Orochi right now have pledged their allegiance to him because of Kaido and their own self interests.

The samurai who went to fight Kaido were loyal to the Kozuki through and through.

Yes, that is what happened the last time. And you know who killed them? Kaido. Why wouldn’t they fall in line as soon as he killed Orochi and assumed control of Wano? Get a grip, man.
This.

Orochi goons laugh at him.

They fear Kaido .

Would you give it a fucking rest? You are wrong, and the story confirms you are wrong.

wHy wOuLd soMeTHiNg soMeTHiNg kAiDo sAmUrAi oRocHI soMeTHiNg

Kaido kept Orochi around because the people of Wano followed him with ease. That's it. Now shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.