Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Active Strong Pirates above Luffy for sure:
  1. Four Yonkous
  2. Mihawk
Active Strong Pirates who may or may not be stronger than Luffy (I think Luffy is stronger)
  1. Weevil
  2. Ben Beckmann
Retiree Strong Pirates who are likely stronger than Luffy:
  1. Rayleigh
But this is just the Pirate side.
Rayleigh and Weevil are weaker. I doubt Rayleigh can win agianst current
post udon seastone training base strength training with

mastered Future Sight,

Gear 4 Snakeman with

Advanced Armamemt Haki Internal Destruction.

M

MD Zolo

I'm more adressing the fact you said that Luffy wasn't very strong. He is. As for yamato she is probably around YC level.
When I said Luffy wasn't very strong I meant that Luffy isn't that strong to be considered as "very strong" by a so-called low top-tier.

And Luffy is indeed the one she should wait for, he's the MC.
How is that an argument?!!

Active Strong Pirates above Luffy for sure:
  1. Four Yonkous
  2. Mihawk
Active Strong Pirates who may or may not be stronger than Luffy (I think Luffy is stronger)
  1. Weevil
  2. Ben Beckmann
Retiree Strong Pirates who are likely stronger than Luffy:
  1. Rayleigh
But this is just the Pirate side.
That puts Luffy being the 6th or 7th strongest Pirate in the world which is quite impressive...

Really feeling sorry for Yamato...Her own father placed exploding cuffs, thrashed her whenever he met her...... I know Kaido is disappointed that she respects Oden more than him and maybe he wants to gain her respect by waging a war against the whole world and winning it.....

What line? The only lines Oda has given us on the subject are lines where Who’s Who and Sasaki verbally bitchslap King on panel.
The line that Topi Roppo are not the same with calamities. That's a fact, if you want to ignore it it's your issue, not mine. It's like saying Mr.2 is capable to beat Mr.1 because he didn't respect him. Same with others agents who just wanted to kill their superiors to be promoted.
Oh i see, and tell me what about the undefeated katakuri the mightiest of all who was humiliated and insulted by his henchmen and by his sister because he had a misshapen mouth? where did the powerscale go at that time? you are just trolling right now or you just became stupid, i believe it's the first option.

Big Mom didn’t train in 68 obese pregnant years, and I guarantee you she’d still mollywhop King out of existence when there’s no boat in the way to protect him lol.

And Yamato is the daughter of someone just as physically monstrous as Mama, if not moreso.
Mont d'or is also the children of Mama, you know someone physically monstrous, is he also a natural monster ?
Ace is also the children of Gol D.roger, you know someone was the PK, is he also a natural monster ?

Kaido is the WSC, Big Mom is a natural monster, that's a fact coming from oda and the manga.
Not yamato, so sorry I rather choose to follow Oda's words than you a member from WG :risitasad:

F

Fallen Prince

Big mom is behind orochi's assassination , there was no reason kaido should have killed orochi . Big mom probably has history with kurozumi clan ? Did she tell kaido to get rid of orochi to start the new project if he plans for a war .

The blackmail has to do with kaido's past for sure it connects with kurozumi grandma who was probably in rockspirate .

Status
Not open for further replies.