Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to turn a sword black you need :

-That the sword have done a certain amount of fight (amount being unknown)
-A certain level of haki from the swordsman (level unknown)
-CoC
-Sword will?
-The sword being old enough

The wado ichimonji was create by Kozaburo too but was never in as many fights as Enma therefore by this logic Zoro will not be able to turn it black, I guess :kayneshrug:
Well i dont know the exact criteria. Im not oda.
:kayneshrug:
Wado might be the last one to turn black if the previous battle is not use it many time with haki. But i think enma going tp be the first one since it oden's

Roger had everything..literally it was the introduction of One Piece.....Roger and WB literally the front runners....ooh, I forgot regarding the feats, Roger with the help of Garp overthrown Rocks who were ruling seas at that time...and plenty of people like Sengoku/Garp/Akainu/Buggy/Chinjao has given due respect to Roger and WB...what else you need?...
So Roger having everything now translates to Roger being benchmark for strength in one piece ?
I said there is no proof he was the strongest and that's what i'm arguing from the beggining when
1) we don't know when wb became wsm and how strong he was when he became it to say Roger was said to equal wb.
2) Roger had no wsm title and was never called the strongest in canon.

Maybe he was . but for now i assume Drake as SWORD's leader

but if it's true Aokiji is SWORD , then we have both pre and post ts set of 3 Admirals in Marines , that's complete madness
I feel like Sword needs at least one Top Tier leader to be taken seriously, tbh, i mean that story wise.

So if anything let Sengoku or Garp be the leader, but not Drake.

Btw: Am i the only one who felt like Akainu was kinda protective towards Kuzan when the Gorosei threw shade at him?

Okay you are trolling now. It's obviously about strength. The databook even says WB was his equal in strength. Buggy even mentions that WB was the only one to tie Roger in a fight. Given that he was with him when he was fighting Garp and Sengoku you can see where it goes.
Ok and how do we know wb was wsm at that point when he tied Roger ?
In the manga,it was never brought up so it is once again subject to interpretation.
For all we know,wb became stronger after Roger's death even though i can't prove it so nothing necessarily shows Roger was stronger than wsm wb.

Can the zoro tards disappear again. Noone cares about your power scaling. Zoro isnt even in the chapter.
His presence is felt everywhere though
Post automatically merged:

King being portrayed as Kaido's partner this week, just like Shanks and Beckman, Luffy and Zoro, Kidd and Killer or Ouki and Tou.

What's is inside Kaido's head, King can already read it.

Meanwhile his useless daughter is busy snitching to Luffy about her bitter past. So much for her being Ace and above Kaido's partner.
King is Kaido's right hand, nobody else.
Yamato is Kaido's only kid, he obviously is very protective towards here and has a greater future planned for her as his successor, however, people mistake that as her having better portrayal than King.

King > Yamato

Thank god Luffy is with here otherwise King would fodderize that Nami look-alike.

King probably just bodies both
I would love to see Luffy getting bodied too but but Luffy>>Yc1 characters :josad::josad:
I wonder how that would go 🤔

Yamato is the daughter of Kaido, there's a good chance she inherited most of his power however she hasn't shown any DF capability

Base Kaido however is capable of low diffing King worst case
Nah bro King bodies the hell out of Yamato
She's probably gonna get saved at the last moment

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
▪He called a lowly son when he wanted to help here while King gave his sword to kaido and never got insulted and he was asked to join big mom pirates and trashed big mom crew wihen they are in the ship and has a similar hype with Marco and Shanks / Marco and Big mom pirates crew while trashuri 😣
I’ll educate you as many times as you need lol.

Katakuri usurped Big Mom as an arc villain lol. Call me when any other Yonko subordinate does that.

▪Did i strike your nerf when i brought this trash where is Zoro he didn't appear in the chapter ?
It’s okay man, the guy with the crab shoulders looks pretty strong. There’s still a chance that he’ll usurp Kaido as the villain of Wano and the fact that Zoro hasn’t ran over him like a lawn mower over grass will be justified lol.

irony of you not knowing what irony means???
i suggest u go back and read what u wrote:

If the manga tells me one thing I am not going to go idiotic trying to justify my headcanon that disagrees with the manga.
here u talk about if manga tells u something, u wont idiotically try to use headcanon that disagrees with manga. thats respectable. headcanon shouldnt contradict manga.
then u said:
And no they wouldn't get a black blade faster. Think of a black blade like enma that you constantly put a small amount of coa in over many battles. Eventually the amount of battles gives enough coa to change it black permanently.
so here in the bolded part, how did u know the amount of CoA? only the panel with Gukimaru talks a bit about Black blade aside from hitetsu panel. but it never mentions if u need to pour large amount of coa in the blade over many battles Or u need to pour small amount of coa. no amount was mentioned or implied or hinted.
So yes u used headcanon that was never in the manga.
So yes the irony is there for the dude who was constantly using "manga panel" as back up.
so yeah i guess i dont know the meaning of irony
i will be honest while writing this i am confused are u being ironic or a hypocrite?
not sure i know what irony is but i am definitely confused now about the latter

Is Oda ever going to draw Nami and Yamato in the same panel?
So looking at the front close up view of Yamato, I can't say Nami looks quite the same. Obviously Oda does virtually the same strokes in drawing them but when they appear on panel together, I can imagine the different hair, eyebrows, gender neutral clothing, and the whole being 12 ft tall thing will make Yamato distinct.

Base Kaido however is capable of low diffing King worst case
In your dream
Base Kaido ~ King > Dragon Kaido.

There's a reason why Kaido borrows King's sword in this chapter and not using his usual club.
It's because he knows King's sword > his club, thus King won in AP.

On another note
So much for mimimimi Luffy mid diffs King mimimi, when he already got one shotted by a weaker weapon @Rmstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.